Dr. J. Gregory Sabol

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/10/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. J. Gregory Sabol has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2640891
05/05/13 5 4 5 5 I was terrified about my wisdom tooth extraction, all 4 and they were fully rooted. The staff made me feel so welcome and comfortable and were very understanding and patient with me. Dr. Sabol was my surgeon and was incredibly thorough during my consultation explaining EVERYTHING even the pointless questions I had. He showed me my nerves traveling on my xrays, and was able to be more confident in telling me what to expect and how my surgery would go. Then day of surgery I felt comfortable and safe and he did a wonderful job. Thankfully I was one of those cases that can say their wisdom tooth extraction wasn't a total hell on earth. Just a slightly uncomfortable weekend. Barely any pain.  Respond
RID: 1678959
06/01/12 5 4 5 5 Dr Sabol did a fantastic job with my anxiety prone son both during the consult and on the day of surgery. He thoroughly explained the procedure while not upsetting my son. I felt completely at ease at all times. He and his staff obviously care about their patients and take great pride in doing wonderful work. Even though the procedure was done on a Friday, I was given contact numbers to call over the weekend if I had any questions or concerns and was encouraged to call. I would recommend him without reservations.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $208
RID: 1517332
19/08/11 5 5 5 5 I just had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sabol and I am doing very well. The staff was very professional and the facilities are nice. Most importantly though is that I am doing well and he did a great job.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1378833
04/03/11 5 5 4 5 Dr Sabol was very knowledgeable and reassuring. Very gentle during the procedure. Staff was wonderful w/ explanation of billing question & follow-up.
Insurance: Banner Health
RID: 1267644
07/10/10 5 5 5 5 I had a fantastic experience for having to get your teeth out. The staff was friendly. Dr. Sabol was very knowledgable and explained the entire wisdom tooth extraction procedure to me. After the surgery the staff called to check up on me. Great office & I would highly recommend.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 557086
03/04/08 1 5 1 3 Went for a jaw bone infection. Assistant told me I had to have tooth pulled and pressured me to schedule apt before even seeing the doctor. Told by assistantant that she would not trust a dentist to pull a tooth with a root canal. Doctor took no xrays, or anything..told me my insurance companies "view is remove the tooth/teeth and the bone infection goes away". When leaving wanted copies of xray I brought from my dentist. When I refused - I was told it was required for insurance billing - I explained that I have a right to deny them copies of an xray they did not take and since it was not taken there it would have no bearing on thier payment from my insurance. Whole appointment was VERY uncomfortable.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 424974
05/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sabol is a very good surgeon. He answered all my questions and went over all the possible complications. From the first meeting I felt comfortable and I knew he'd do a great job. I highly recommend him.  Respond