Rate Dr. Erin Keely

Dr. Erin Keely's Ratings

Excellent Endocrinologist. Listens. Offers good advice. Knows her stuff.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

This doctor is rushed and rarely offers any useful advice. She seems to largely be going through the motions and hoping her day ends soon. If you want a doctor that will actually work to help you get better rather than get through the appointment as quickly as possible, you might want to try elsewhere. The minute you walk out of the appointment room, you are forgotten until your next appointment.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Excellent. Very helpful. Takes time to make sure you understand.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Keely is great with patients but very outdated in her treatment of thyroid disorders. Her manner with patients and the time and care she takes is truly wonderful. But all of the answers she gave to my questions turned out to be contradicted by current recommendations/guidelines and Cochrane reviews——and in my case, by a surgeon and later pathology report. BE AWARE that two of the answers she gave me indicated that she systematically and rigidly undertreats her patients who have hypothyroidism.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

Dr Keely has been following me for over 10 years now. I don't often have problems, but recently had health complications. She listened to me and examined every possible solution. Every worked out. I knew it would. I have so much confidence in Dr Keely. Thank you!

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Keeley is an excellent doctor!I have been extremely impressed with her on several occasions.She listens to her patience and doesn't judge which I think is extremely important in a doctor. Wonderful doctor!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

Very good doctor. Sat down and took the time to explain everything to us. Did not seem in a rush witch is refreshing when it comes to doctors.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Great doctor - very caring, takes time to answer questions.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Keely for several years re: severe hypoglycemia related to stomach surgery. I always found her to be smart, thorough, compassionate and innovative. She clearly cared about me and my suffering, although she was not able to alleviate my symptoms. I would highly recommend her as a good person and excellent physician (my own case is simply too complicated but she did help to reduce my suffering).

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag

I have been followed by Dr Keely for a number of years relating to both diabetes and thyroid cancer. She is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor. She always has time for any questions and is complete and analytical in answering questions. She has made a very stressful experience comforting in some way.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag