Rate Dr. Erin Keely

Dr. Erin Keely's Ratings

Excellent physician. I chose this doctor because of the good reviews I read here. A resident doctor will always see me first and form an opinion, tell Dr. Keely, who then comes to see me. I was happy that she didn't jump to quick fixes, she did regular blood work and tried reducing medication quantity to see if the hyperthyroidism would fade over time. I am really happy with her bedside manner and the way I was medically treated. I am very confident that she puts her patients well-being first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Excellent Endocrinologist. Listens. Offers good advice. Knows her stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

This doctor is rushed and rarely offers any useful advice. She seems to largely be going through the motions and hoping her day ends soon. If you want a doctor that will actually work to help you get better rather than get through the appointment as quickly as possible, you might want to try elsewhere. The minute you walk out of the appointment room, you are forgotten until your next appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Excellent. Very helpful. Takes time to make sure you understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Dr. Keely is great with patients but very outdated in her treatment of thyroid disorders. Her manner with patients and the time and care she takes is truly wonderful. But all of the answers she gave to my questions turned out to be contradicted by current recommendations/guidelines and Cochrane reviews——and in my case, by a surgeon and later pathology report. BE AWARE that two of the answers she gave me indicated that she systematically and rigidly undertreats her patients who have hypothyroidism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr Keely has been following me for over 10 years now. I don't often have problems, but recently had health complications. She listened to me and examined every possible solution. Every worked out. I knew it would. I have so much confidence in Dr Keely. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Keeley is an excellent doctor!I have been extremely impressed with her on several occasions.She listens to her patience and doesn't judge which I think is extremely important in a doctor. Wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Very good doctor. Sat down and took the time to explain everything to us. Did not seem in a rush witch is refreshing when it comes to doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Great doctor - very caring, takes time to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I saw Dr. Keely for several years re: severe hypoglycemia related to stomach surgery. I always found her to be smart, thorough, compassionate and innovative. She clearly cared about me and my suffering, although she was not able to alleviate my symptoms. I would highly recommend her as a good person and excellent physician (my own case is simply too complicated but she did help to reduce my suffering).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][959610].votes_count ]]