Rate Dr. John Ronald

Dr. John Ronald's Ratings

Absolutely wonderful Doctor. I had a bad bout of pneumonia that lasted a lot longer than normal. Dr Ronald did testsand a scope and figured it out. He gave me back my breath.. Amazing care and attention to details. Can't say enough great things about his service. Thank you so much!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

Bronchoscopy was scheduled to be performed in a timely manner. Lengthy explanation of illness two weeks after the procedure was performed. Immediate referral to another specialist. I would highly recommend Dr. Ronald.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Wow! A young Doctor with good old fashioned manners, I was treated as a human being, not a number and with respect.Everything was fully explained in a language that I could understand, he not only let me ask questions, he answered them. A true Doctor in every sense.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag

the only specialist in Nanaimo for respiratory problems. Very difficult to get in to see when needed the most. We are told to use the Hospital emergency for care. Seeing different drs, screwed up the medications, and made the disease worst. There is very little done for patient with immediate needs. The staff is a barrier. Impossible to speed up appt.You are left to suffer longer. Not impressed, and still suffering.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

I found Dr Ronald to be very forthcoming with the information I needed to know. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and informative. Certainly one of the best specialist I have seen.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr.Ronald is very personable as well as knowledgeable. He treats you like a person not a number. I enjoy talking to him, he does not judge but still is able to let you know what is important for your recovery without making you feel small. He does not talk down to you or make you feel inadequate or unworthy of his time. "A" one doctor! Thanks Dr. Ronald

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag