Rate Dr. Laura Rucels

Dr. Laura Rucels's Ratings

Very old school dentist. Uses outdated tools, does not wear a face mask and doesn't use her assistant. Seems like her assistant is not a true dental assistant as her knowledge is minimal. Will not go back again since last time I noticed -because she works alone- exposed me to cross-contamination because she touches her pen, carbon paper, tools, drawers etc. then proceeds to work on me again?! Back and forth..wow! Also, everytime I go I experience more pain and feel like things ended up worse than before. She should quit and retire!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][960065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Old-school dentist. Her equipment and tools are old, she doesn't use a face mask, and rarely uses her dental assistant. Not that I have specific complaints with the work she's done, but it makes me wonder if she's really up on modern dental technology, or if I'm getting 1980s dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][960064].votes_count ]]