Rate Dr. Marshall Dahl

Dr. Marshall Dahl's Ratings

Safe yourself some time and go see another doctor. Dr. Dahl shows absolutely no interest in getting to the bottom of the problem. I found him to be very dismissive and patronizing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][961444].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

If Jesus had a bedside manner, it would be like Dr. Marshall Dahl. He is kind, attentive...makes you the patient feel important and intelligent. The most genuinely nice doctor I have seen in a very long time. Today was my first appointment with him and I already adore him. I was seen early as I arrived early. It was a quick appointment but he had time for my questions and answered them honestly and in detail. What a guy!!!!! He also informed me he calls all his patients with their results as soon as they are in. Something I am not used to getting from physicians. MUAH! Love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I had recently been through hell with a new thyroid issue and getting a doctor to take my case seriously and handle it promptly. The minute Dr.Dahl took my case on I felt so relieved! He listened intently to what was going on with me, asked me a lot of questions, was extremely caring, and he even took the time to personally call me with my results as he knew I was nervous and concerned. There are unfortunately very few doctors out there like this these days.I can honestly say I have never been more comfortable with a doctor before and I would 110% recommend Dr.Dahl to anybody and everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

First of all,Dr. Dahl's regular receptionist is extremely rude and shouldn't be dealing with patients. As for Dr. Dahl, he is nice enough but I don't find him very helpful or interested in wanting to spend the time discussing my condition. His visits are very quick, it's basically in and out in 10 mins max- usually he just writes me a prescription. One good thing is that he has been open to me trying different medications to see what I feel works better for me, but I wish he would spend more time educating me about the pros and cons of the different meds and talk with me more about my disease so I have an understanding of the impact it has on my life and how the medication choice will effect it, and how I can improve my condition through my lifestyle. Are there any endo's out there who are passionate about what they do and show genuine concern about their patients well being?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][961441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

I am fairly neutral about Dr.Dhal. I am sure he is knowledgeable in his field, but he seemed disinterested in my condition or myself as a person. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism almost a year ago, and I was referred to him. The first interaction seemed ok, but in other visits he spent very little time with me, and seemed to be judging me for my lifestyle choices. He started me on a very high dose and within months I was told I didn't have it anymore, but by then I had stopped taking the meds due to side effects, which he dismissed as impossible. One thing is true, he was right in that my condition would return if I didn't continue the medication (which it did). Overall I am not impressed or unimpressed with the service he has provided me with so far. Meaning that I'm use to physicians not spending the time or energy to treat me properly or with concern. He does his job and my symptoms have subsided somewhat, I hope that my experience will improve over time with Dr.Dhal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Dr. Dahl is fantastic - walked me through my condition, possible treatment options and quelled my well researched fears. Called me after hours to discuss concerns when I started my medication - extremely well respected in his field, and a really positive experience for me. HOWEVER I must echo my concerns surrounding the staff - I called several times after my tests were conducted, as I had recently moved and Dr. Dahl had assured me he would call to follow up. I was curtly informed that he would be in touch. Several months later I received a poorly sealed copy of my results - sent to my old address (despite the fact that my updated client file inside had my CORRECT address in a different city. The staff had failed to update my address on file, despite the fact I had called several times to confirm. Aggravating and unfortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

I've only met Dr. Dahl once and find him personable, knowledgable and easy to talk to. HOWEVER, his assistant doesn't understand the word service. She ignored me while I stood at her desk and eventually told me to wait in the hall. I called a few times after that to make an appointment and see if my tests had returned....but had to leave several messages. If she ignores/treats me bad next week I WILL MENTION it to the Dr. She's a friggen receptionist after all and the first person we see. ARGHHH!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Had to wait three months to finally see Dr. Dahl, (his office rescheduling the appointments), but my impression thus far is that it was worth the wait. Dr. Dahl appears to be very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is among the best I've encountered in my many interactions with physicians. My problem is chronic, so I will be seeing Dr. Dahl regularly. I would highly recommend this physician to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][961437].votes_count ]]