You may also like

Rate Dr. Marshall Dahl

Dr. Marshall Dahl's Ratings

Like the "reviewer" before me, I am very surprised to see the negative comments below. Personally, I have great faith in Dr. Dahl. For me, notwithstanding my health problems, which are many and complex, it is always a pleasure to visit him. I find Dr. Dahl to be very personable and supportive and his outlook is always as positive as possible. He also clearly knows his stuff. But more than that, he's shown me that he cares. He has "gone the the extra mile" for me on more than one occasion. Finally, unlike some specialists, he has consistently been willing and able to answer my questions in a direct and understandable manner. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Wow. I'm shocked at the negative comments although I certainly would not question the experiences of others. Dr. Dahl has been incredibly supportive and helpful to me. On several occasions I have had concerns about side effects and phoned his office: he has phoned me back the same day and been absolutely helpful. I love this guy. I feel very lucky to have him in my corner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I'm surprised to read the previous ratings of Dr. Dahl. My experience was very positive. Although it was a short visit, he was thorough and took the time to explain the results so I understood. He also asked twice if I had any questions. It was straight forward and I actually thought he was warm and far from dismissive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Dahl is the most dismissive Doctor I have ever been to. My initial visit was all of 10 minutes which was ridiculous. My second visit was all of 5 minutes! I didn't even get the chance to ask a question and I have some serious medical issues. I left with the feeling that he does not care! What specialist spends 5 minutes with a patient?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Don't bother wasting your time with him. He had lost his passion to help people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I was late for my first appointment by 14 minutes for a number of reasons. And he would not book me again. a Dr who prefers punishment over Hippocratic Oath in helping others.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I agree with the previous review describing this doctor as being dismissive. It is a complete waste of time dealing with Dr Dahl as he is complacent and is not at all proactive. As a matter of fact he's not even reactive.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2765595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I found the Doctor to be dismissive. He seemed unwilling to look at the whole picture of what I was facing. Was just - Here's a script for some pills. After I took the pills I went in not doing better. I was facing depression. Dr. Dahl said I didn't need further help...
I asked for a referral to a counselor for depression and was told "my office will contact you". To this day - 4 months later and nothing.
Not very impressive. YMMV

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2714633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Very kind and helpful. One of the best doctors I've seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Safe yourself some time and go see another doctor. Dr. Dahl shows absolutely no interest in getting to the bottom of the problem. I found him to be very dismissive and patronizing.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2627521].votes_count ]]