Rate Dr. Lawrence S. Meyers

Dr. Lawrence S. Meyers's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr Meyers for about three years. I've never seen this condescending or rude manner that some of these reviews mention. I actually see the opposite, I think he is a quiet unassuming sort of person. He has been great with me. Professional and knowledgeable. I never wait more than 15 minutes (on a bad day) and I do believe he tries to keep costs down. I had a growth under a fingernail that he took a look at and said no need to biopsy. He said it would be painful and expensive and he was pretty certain it wasn't anything and he was right. A few months later it went away. I will continue to see him and recommend him to others.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Office was very rude. I had cortisone injections. Dr. Meyers had me keep coming back for more even though they were not working (180 each!). My last visit, they asked for me to pay upfront. I explained to bill me so I could put it through insurance as they had done on previous visits. They refused to see me. Dr. Meyers would not even come out to explain. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lawrence S. Meyers, in Westfield, New Jersey was the WORST Dr. I have ever been to.....I went in with a problem, explained that I wanted his 2nd opinion, he would NOT take a biopsy he said until he saw the results from the other Dr. I went to. As I tried to explain to him, what if I didn't tell him I went to another Dr. what difference did it make if he saw the biopsy results I am asking for his 2nd opinion to take another biopsy....Do you know what example this idiot Dr. gives me " Well let's say another Dr. told you your breast needed to be removed and you tell me remove my breast. I said OMG are you kidding me I am asking you to remove anything, I am simple asking you to take another biopsy and tell me the results you get. He is a complete idiot I don't know how he still has a practice and from I saw his office was empty and now I know why. Don't go to him because you are wasting your time, I got my $50.00 because after all he did nothing for me.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Did not help me at all. I found him rude and full of himself. At time time I saw him, he was selling beauty products. I felt I was in in a store with a high pressure salesman instead of in a doctor's office. Very unprofessional. I've been to many doctors in my life, and Meyers was the WORST.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

He has a very pleasant way about him, likeable and knowledgable. Yes they do try to keep costs down, amazing in this day and age. I would definitely go back again. Also met Dr Farag who was also great. Took time to print out what allergies were bothering my skin and also gave me a copy of my blood work w/o asking. Office wait was minimal (fair) Overall was a good experience.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor : helped me a lot.He saved me a lot of money. Very generous man.

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Meyers and his office. He is a talented and very experienced doctor. He is kind and caring, and very approachable. All my questions were answered, and I received excellent care. He is concerned about costs to patients. I received free samples of expensive medications from him. The staff was helpful and courteous.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Meyers' office. The woman that scheduled my appointment was helpful. When I arrived at the office, everything went smoothly. I saw Dr. Meyers and he quickly diagnosed my problem. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He was concerned about my problem and wanted to help me. I would see him again, I am recommending him to my friends and family

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

We had a very pleasant visit with David, the P.A. for Dr. Meyers. Then we were equally happy when David called in the Dr. to confer on his diagnosis. They listened to our concerns and questions and asked many good questions themselves. They both came up with the same conclusion which helped to resolve my problem in less than a week. I must say that I was reluctant to revisit the office after reading the reviews on this site, but both my wife and I were very pleased with our visit and highly recommend both Dr. Meyers and His P.A. David.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Meyers. All of my questions were answered courteously. The doctor is very experienced and an excellent doctor. I recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist. Dr. Meyers' office assisted me with obtaining authorization for my medication as well.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag