Rate Dr. Catherine A. Liebhauser

Dr. Catherine A. Liebhauser's Ratings

Dr. Catherine Liebhauser needs to go to anger manehement

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I suffer from MDD, & did not achieve a stable remission for as prolonged a period as I have under the care of Catherine Liebhauser. She is diligent, knowledge about state of the art approaches, & gives her undivided attention.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I am presently a patient of Dr. Liebhauser. I have severe depression and I am difficult to work with. But, Dr. Liebhauser is not giving up on me. This Dr. is caring, compassionate, punctual, knowledgeable and highly professional. She keeps me the entire allotted time and often longer. She has great respect for the elderly. She clearly understands that the elderly lose ability not dignity. I SALUTE YOU DR. LIEBHAUSER. Thank you for all you do for your patients. Keep making a difference in this world an may God guide you always. Your are loved and respected.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

I inherited Dr. Catherine Liebhauser from her father, after he died. She is empathic, knowledgeable, highly professional and all around spectacular!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

I have had the opportunity to use Dr Liebhauser for therapy and found that she takes her job very seriously. I think she is very good at what she does. She is proffessional and has a lot of knowledge and good advice which has helped me. I would highly reccommend her to anyone who is seeking therapy,

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Excellent, caring doctor. Would recommend her for anyone.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

My mom has been seeing Dr. Liebhauser for years for a severe psychiatric condition, and she has been extremely helpful and very available. I also saw her briefly for my own recurrent depression, and found her knowledgeable. I would have continued if I could have afforded to, but she doesn't take my insurance.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

This doctor needs to learn the importance of returning patients phone calls.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2007 | flag