Rate Dr. Richard Kangah

Dr. Richard Kangah's Ratings

Very Professional with great bedside manner. Answer questions appropriately. knowledgeable in general and surgical practice. Very compassionate man that has great respect for people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Kangah is a very gentle and caring surgeon. After the laster surgical check up he invited me to call with any questions regardless of what stage of treatment I was in. He said that because the surgery was over did not mean that he was "done with me". I really appreciated that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

Dr. Kangah is wonderful to deal with, he arranged my surgery as soon as he had an opening, made sure I had all the information I needed, and acting in a caring yet professional manner. I couldn't have asked for better. And he did an excellent job, I've healed up remarkably well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965034].votes_count ]]