Rate Dr. Krishna Menon

Dr. Krishna Menon's Ratings

Good doctor but his receptionist Janice has a horrible attitude. She is mean spirited and vindictive, letting patients see the doctor out of turn simply to abuse her power to do so. Greatly contributes to raising my stress level every time I need to visit the doctor. She also has a potty mouth and a mean attitude - more suited towards WWF wrestling than a career in healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2599663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to talk to you. Removed a good size polyp from my colon on July 2014.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He did absolutely nothing for me. Left me with no pain relief and they were going on holiday my family doctor was already away when my family doctor recomended. A tranquilizers which helped menon said i would not have thought of that dah then he said he could not help. Me and gave
No referral Janice is from hell she was hitting on me when I did not respond I was in the toilet please do not go

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Menon is very knowlegeable. He has been wonderful and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Menon is a wonderful person who genuinely cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for 5 years and am very pleased with his professional knowledge and abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very good and humble doctor. Bad part is his receptionist..Janice or Janese...This position should be someone who is attentive, polite and smily face. Her attitude is not friendly and rude, for sure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][965788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Menon could be the greatest doctor in the world, but you'd never know it since his receptionist "dims" the relationship and the experience. Clearly his judgment comes into question, employing such a person. Janis (or Janice - whatever), his receptionist, has about as much tact and empathy as I'm sure Hitler possessed. This woman should retire early to spare Dr. Menon's suffering patients the additional suffering they go through when dealing with her. I can understand if she were the receptionist for an auto body shop, but for the love of God she works for a health professional! Dr. Menon is a nice guy. She is not. Avoid like the plague!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][965787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Can be difficult, will punish patients he doesn't like by failing in quality of care. Complaint to professional college in the works.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][965786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr. Menon went the extra mile (or km) for my mother, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He called me a day before she was supposed to go in for an endoscopy, and said that he found her a bed - if I could bring her in asap that day, which I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Amazing doctor. Just had a endoscopy and was so nervous. He put me at ease and I felt nothing during the procedure or after. He explained everything to me and made me feel confident in him. Great doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][965784].votes_count ]]