Dr. Krishna Menon

Rate Dr. Krishna Menon

Dr. Krishna Menon's Ratings

He did absolutely nothing for me. Left me with no pain relief and they were going on holiday my family doctor was already away when my family doctor recomended. A tranquilizers which helped menon said i would not have thought of that dah then he said he could not help. Me and gave No referral Janice is from hell she was hitting on me when I did not respond I was in the toilet please do not go

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Menon is very knowlegeable. He has been wonderful and very helpful.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Menon is a wonderful person who genuinely cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for 5 years and am very pleased with his professional knowledge and abilities.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Very good and humble doctor. Bad part is his receptionist..Janice or Janese...This position should be someone who is attentive, polite and smily face. Her attitude is not friendly and rude, for sure.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Menon could be the greatest doctor in the world, but you'd never know it since his receptionist "dims" the relationship and the experience. Clearly his judgment comes into question, employing such a person. Janis (or Janice - whatever), his receptionist, has about as much tact and empathy as I'm sure Hitler possessed. This woman should retire early to spare Dr. Menon's suffering patients the additional suffering they go through when dealing with her. I can understand if she were the receptionist for an auto body shop, but for the love of God she works for a health professional! Dr. Menon is a nice guy. She is not. Avoid like the plague!!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Can be difficult, will punish patients he doesn't like by failing in quality of care. Complaint to professional college in the works.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Menon went the extra mile (or km) for my mother, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He called me a day before she was supposed to go in for an endoscopy, and said that he found her a bed - if I could bring her in asap that day, which I did.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor. Just had a endoscopy and was so nervous. He put me at ease and I felt nothing during the procedure or after. He explained everything to me and made me feel confident in him. Great doctor!!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Very caring and efficient.Would definitely give him a high recommendation.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

I've had appointments with Dr. Menon on half a dozen occasions and I have found him to be an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and listens to my commentary completely before offering any thoughts or diagnosis. I've never felt rushed with him. He is the second GI specialist I have gone to and far superior to the other one that I had.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag