Rate Dr. Clifford Singer

Dr. Clifford Singer's Ratings

My daughter (13) has been seeing Dr. Singer since she was 3. She's has always enjoyed going to see him - apart from when she had to go for a tooth extraction, but then I don't think that she would have enjoyed seeing any dentist for that! A few times, when getting her fitted for a palate expander we had a slight emergency at the orthodontist's. Dr. Singer made room for us so that we wouldn't have to waste a trip and go home to make two new appointments: one with him and then re-booking with the orthodontist. Once, when one of my co-workers needed work one quickly I called Dr. Singer's office and explained the rush - he gave my co-worker an appointment for the next day! Once he explained that a procedure that he was doing on my daughter's tooth may or may not take. If it didn't take he'd try something else - cost covered. Yeah! The second procedure stuck. He also makes referrals for procedures that he does not cover. Awesome guy, awesome staff. Very patient with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

STAY AWAY! I WISH I NEVER WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE AND HAVE BEEN PAYING THE PRICE EVER SINCE BECAUSE OF HIS SLOPPY AND UNNECESSARY WORK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I’ve been seeing Dr. Singer about every six months for several years. I’ve had a root canal, a false tooth with bridge, and a couple of cavities filled. I’m very nervous about needles and have a low pain threshold. I think he’s great! He’s recommended some procedures and recommended against other (expensive) ones. Very gentle, always upbeat, explains everything well, and I’ve never had a moment’s pain. I’ve been to other dentists, to whom I’ll never go back. I trust Dr. Singer completely, and hope to stay with him till he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Only good things to say. was referred by colleagues and I referred more! Friendly and comprehensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr. singer took over the practice of my previous dentist. He provides excellent service and has modern equipment and state of the art techniques. I have had great service (repairs,cleaning and consulting) I recommend him highly, and I have recommended him to tow colleagues in the past.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

I had a great dentist that retired and this Dr. Singer was to replace him. It's been difficult as I have now such problems with my teeth caused by his incompetent work from bacterial infections to severe pains. Never again. He can consider himself lucky that I haven't sued him yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

I had a great dentist who retired and gave all his patients to Dr. Singer. Unfortunately his "work" gave me problems. He insisted on doing cleaning and root canals when he shouldn't have. When waiting (and you DO wait!)in his waiting room, another patient told me she had the same problem as I did - because of his "work". I had two big infections because of him and so did the other patient. Sadly the previous dentist has since passed away and Dr. Singer had the gall to criticize him, saying he didn't do good work. The other dentist was so good that I never had a problem in the 16 in his care. Dr. Singer's hygienist is very good, and you can she that she gets upset with the dentist because he makes mistakes. She told me she wanted to quit. He whitened his teeth to glow-in-the-dark white, which is very unattractive. Although he seems nice at first, stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Two root canals, gum disease, four cavities and one graft. These are all things i had to get because of singer's negligence. A doctor like Singer should not be practicing. For ten years I was told that i had A "BORING" mouth! Nothing to worry about! I only found out the truth when my mouth started to bleed heavily to the point to the point of choking. I rused to emergency because I just had my teeth cleaned from Singer and was todl everythnig was good i did not expect a tooth problem. It turns out it was more then a tooth problem i was told from a competent Doctor that i had the mouth of someone who did not have their teeth cleaned in years! If you like having teeth stay away from the Tooth "killer" ps: His wife is as nasty as he is incompetent I am middle aged man who is treated like a child by his wife. The they are con artists that like to be paid in cash!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

I went to Dr. Singer, after I couldn't see my pediactric dentist anymore. He didn't have weekend appointments so I was forced to miss work to drive all the way over to see him. On the last few appointments the receptionist would mess up the times or dates, and I ended up being scheduled afterwork and he wasn't even there. Imagine driving in traffic for over an hour to find out that your dentist left without knowing about your appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][966166].votes_count ]]