Rate Dr. Robert C. Bransfield

Dr. Robert C. Bransfield's Ratings

DR. BRANSFIELD has turned my life around. I've been seeing him for over 20 years now. He's extremely intelligent and professional. Knowing Dr. Bransfield has been one of the best experiences of my life. He's very easy to talk to, compassionate and also has a great sense of humor.
For me, Dr. Bransfield is like having a real smart brother who's also an accomplished Psychiatrist. His knowledge in medicine and in life is incredible to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I respect and admire Dr. Bransfield which I can say for most of psychiatrists that I have interacted with as a retired clinical social worker for 30 years. Dr. Bransfield is direct and will not tell you what you may want to hear, but rather what you need to hear, therefore he is not ideal for everyone. He has always returned my calls, even when he has been out of the country. He respects my knowledge of the field, and puts me in my place when I use it to avoid speaking of my "real issues". One of the techniques I love that he utilizes with me is when he gives me concrete examples that takes me "out of me"and enables me to relate. Would never switch to anyone else so he can never retire!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Bransfield secretary has been with him almost 20 years and she is efficient and helpful. The doctor himself is as punctual as most doctors are. He's is a practical realist and this approach has proved very helpful to my particular problem(chronic depression) for which I have been seeing him for 18 years. His knowledge is incredible in many different areas and we often waste most of my 10 minute prescription renewal sessions together discussing everything but how I'm feeling (which is probably why I keep going to him). He's a good guy, up to speed on all the latest trends in psychiatry and apparently one heck of a fisherman - check out that striped bass on his office wall! Plus he's not afraid to talk about any other non-psychiatric problems you might have so don't be shy about mentioning them. Like most men, I hate going to any doctor but in his case I'll make an exception. Highly recommended...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

This dr is very rude and short. I cannot believe that other people have rated him so highly. I will never be returning to this office and I would recommend finding another dr that is more qualified.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Dr. Bransfield is a good diagnostician. He is also kind and insightful. I've been with him for over 10 years. My daughter was a critically ill infant hospitalized at a major Children's hospital. It was truly the worst experience of my entire life. Dr. Bransfield demonstrated compassion and was able to prescribe the right medicine, as well as add hope. Top Drawer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr.Bransfield is one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and highly trained physcians that I have known. I have suffered from Lyme Disease for well over 18 yrs. with all of the horrible side affects that comes along with Lyme and PTSD. I can say with absolute; he holds my life in his hands and ever so carefully treats me as a person, not just as "A Patient" as so many other physcians tend to do now. He has made a diffence in this world helping people, and made a difference in helping me. His staff is so very kind and patient when it comes to my calls. This man had dedicated his life to helping so many people; how many other doctors can claim such. His wisdom alone can give you the confidence needed to move forward, to want to get well; because without any reservation you know that he truly cares about all of his patients. He has continually searched through his life to be a benefactor to those of us whom are ill. He is that lighthouse in the fog; he is an amazing physcian and man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Bransfield for more than ten years. He has been managing my neurological deficits due to prior long term Lyme disease infection. Dr Bransfield is exceptionally knowledgeable (even brilliant) and a peer-recognized expert in Neurological symptoms of Lyme disease. I highly recommend him without any qualification.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

Robert Bransfield, M.D. is a very sincere M.D. who treats and understanding Lyme disease patients symptoms. My daughter and I traveled from Arkansas for appointments for two or three times a year and it is my belief that he could continue helping both of us but the trip from Arkansas to Red Bank, N.J. is very hard on anyone with chronic Lyme disease (especially in winter months) I consider Dr. Bransfield to be one of most knowledgeable on effects of Lyme disease on cranial nerves. Yes..There is Chronic Lyme disease in Arkansas. C.D.Goode Conway, Ar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr.Bransfield's for many years and I recommend him to everybody. He is extremely intelligent and caring and has changed my life. I am extremely confident in him and in all his suggestions and decisions.You will never find a doctor as good as Dr.Bransfield !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162427].votes_count ]]