Rate Dr. Bradley R. Ware

Dr. Bradley R. Ware's Ratings

My main complaints about Mr. Ware are his utter disrespect for punctuality, refusal to write prescriptions for which no other doctors had any objections against, and, yes, the unprofessionalism of his staff. Dr. Ware, as I was told by his staff, always makes double appointments for each time slot. This may explain why he's perpetually late by about one hour (waiting area) and another 30-60 minutes in the holding area. I confronted him on this issue and asked that, out of courtesy, he at least lets patients know when he's running late because of emergencies or whatever reason. He said he won't do it and that no matter how much "someone" doesn't like this, he won't change anything. He said that he is a very well regarded and a well known physician and it's the price to pay to see him. His total disrespect for his patient's time is very hard to accept. His knowledge is questionable, and his staff is uncourteous. He deserves his 2.5 average rating.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

I never comment on stuff like this, but I have had it up to here with this Dr.'s office. The front staff is rude, unprofessional and lazy. As I waited to be called the staff was on Facebook. I had a 50 minute wait time in the the waiting room; then another 30 - 40 minutes in the exam room before the Dr. Strolled in. You might feel like he really cares about you, but then he asks you the same personal questions he asked you the last 10 visits, yup makes you feel real special, like someone who has no idea who you are and doesn't even glance at your chart/record. when you ask him to do something, usually his response is that we can get to that in your next visit!!! Oh great another 3 hr kill. In any event, if you are a person who values and respects yours and other people's time, Dr. Ware's office is not the place for you. If you have all the time in the world then feel free to kill 3 hours for a routine Dr.'s visit.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I never comment on stuff like this, but this warrants one. This guy was awful. First, I walked in and they didn't even have my appointment scheduled, though I called 2 weeks before to make it. Then, the front office woman was rude. You couldn't even find the place because there were no signs telling me where to go. When the Dr. came in, an hour after my original appointment, he said I needed to lose weight without even asking me questions. I am 225 and 6'3, a former football player and avid lifter. I eat fairly well so that was a bit of a pre-judgment. Then I told him I was just trying to establish a dr and that I needed my Crohn's refill and he went off saying that I didn't need to take medication, it's all in the foods we eat and referred me to some websites. He wouldn't even give me a refill of my other medication bc he said it was a gateway to my Crohns. Dude thinks he knows it all and isn't worth seeing. Find someone who will listen to you.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

He was my M.D. for a couple of years, and I kind of have mixed feelings about him. He's knowledgable, but a little nuts at times. You will usually get sound medical advice, but he might preach to you about Jesus. You might feel like he really cares one day, and feel belittled the next. I'm not trying to be smug but I feel he spends half his time worshipping Jesus, and the other half thinking he IS Jesus. The more intelligent you are the stranger you will find him.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Ware! He was knowledgeable, took his time, and taught me. I felt listened to and he explained things to me clearly. He also recommended books and referral sources. I'd recommend him to anyone in my family.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable doctor who spends a decent amount of time with patients. I've been there about 5 times and found Dr Ware very competent and effective. My only complaint is the long wait to see him

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

save yourself and don't go to this doctor, you will regret it. the only thing he cares about is how fast he could get out his office so he could see other patient, any time you ask him a question about any health problem that may concern you. the only answer you will get from him. you need to make another appointment and we will discuss it this way, once again the more you came the more money he makes. if you didn' take my advice and you decide to go see him, do yourself a favor for example if you trying to see him at 1200 make sure you tell them 1000 because you going to wait 1 hour at the waiting area and when it 's your time to go in they put you in this room and make you wait another hour. and finally when he shows up, he will rush so quick because once again he has other people waiting. furthermore, one day i had a bad ear infection, when i went to see him he once again rushed me and said you ear looks fine, the next day i had to go to the emergency room. and they found i had infection.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ware is well-meaning and attempts to apply his Christian values to his practice of medicine. His staff are always empathetic and polite. There are two problems: 1) Even the most routine office visit can take up to three hours; and 2) Dr. Ware's behavior can be uneven and sometimes actually strange. For example, he once admonished me for having a medical test which he recommended during an earlier visit.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ware is absolutley terrible. I was having symptoms of fatigue and he basically told me it was just stress and poor nutrition. I had some lab work done and it showed some of my thyroid levels were elevated. The level that was elevated was actually a test doctors use as a tumor marker in patients with thyroid cancer. He did not bring this to my attention. I asked him if I should pursue this further and he told me to just change my diet and come back in 3 months. I decided to see an endocrinologist on my own. To make a long story short it turned out to be thyroid cancer. I had seen him 2 years before that visit with the same symptoms and he ignored it. My cancer spread outside my thyroid. If he would of done further testing on the initial visit the cancer would not have spread. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. If I hadn't seen another doctor I would never have been diagnosed.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2008 | flag

I would never recommend this docotor to anyone. Every time I go in there, I get a lecture about how the only way to stay healthy is to eat fruits and vegetables. I always wait a minumum of an hour to even leave the waiting room plus another 30 minutes to an hour in the exam room for 5 minutes of facetime with the doctor. He never address my real problem, but instead lectures me about what is wrong in the world. When asked if I should (as a woman) be concerned with vitamin intake, especailly calcium, he said you diet should provide everything. However, every other scientific study has shown that calcium supplements for women are important. He ran my bloodwork inproperly and did not bother to explain the results. I am an educated person, especially in the areas of science and medicine, and what he is telling me does not make sense. I would stay away from this office at all costs.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag