Rate Dr. Jason Pearce

Dr. Jason Pearce's Ratings

Dr. Pearce is the nicest man; really cares about his patients and their lives outside of eye-care! I am sad to have to transfer to an optometrist since I no longer live in Calgary!!!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Diagnosed my eye difficulty and took the time to explain how it had happened. Office staff are great, never a problem with them. He's the best!!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Pearce the day he opened his practice. Although getting an appointment is difficult (perhaps due to his popularity), he is punctual once you have your appointment. He is very good with children, and is able to explain to both adults and children in such as way that everyone understands. He has the latest in technology, and stays on top of new developments and discoveries. He is more than happy to give out "trial" contacts (which I have tried different kinds) so that I can know which ones I prefer prior to purchasing them. He offers free glasses cleaning and adjustment (even if you purchased it elsewhere), and his staff reminds you when your next check up is due.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr.Pearce's since he opened his practice. I am constantly impressed with the friendly staff and Dr. Pearce's professionalism. I appreciate that he educates me on everything he's doing during a check-up, they have the latest technology and great glasses (and sunglasses) selection. It makes a difference to me that he is involved in volunteering in other countries - you can donate your old glasses which he'll take with him. Good magazines while you wait too!

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

Love this Doctor, very professional, always explains in detail.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr Pearce is great! When I had eye problems he took the time to explain to me what was going on and how it needed to be fixed. Staff is friendly and pleasant to work with. Highly recommended!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

Great staff and very thorough eye examination and selection of glasses. Lots of high tech equipment.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2007 | flag