Rate Dr. Ernest D. Graves

Dr. Ernest D. Graves's Ratings

The Doctor was very good however his Staff is Extremely impatient and RUDE. I had several unpleasant encounters with the staff and WILL NOT RETURN. Asking simple and necessary questions does not deserve sarcastic answers in rude tones for no reason. Avoid this place as you spend more time with the unpleasant staff than with the Doctor. Look at other website reviews for this office. Im not the only one.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

My father was dieing of cancer. And dr.graves was the most polite and best doctor I could have ever asked for. He was not only good with my dad but with us. And I will never forget his knowledge on what my dad was going thru.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr.Graves's office staff (front office lady) is vary unpolite and very rude.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Graves is very knowledgable, but office itself is quite old (a bit dingy). Did not properly explain the proceedure he was going to perform and, in particular, did a poor job preparing me for the recovery time. After significant pain, I had to do web research to learn what he should have told me post surgery. Net/Net -- He knows his stuff, but take the time to ask a gazillion questions. Dont' assume he will fully tell you everything you need to know, particularly the likely long recovery time for many of his proceedures.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

The doctor himself was fine but the office staff was very rude making old people cry and the wait is forever. And after all that you get endless billing for things they cannot substantiate. They do not answer the phones most of the time and do not like the billing questioned.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2007 | flag