Rate Dr. Robert Leach

Dr. Robert Leach's Ratings

DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY ENLESS YOU ENJOY ABUSE! The way he treats people is totally uncalled for. Shame On him!!

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Leach is very knowledgable about invisaglin and is a great dentist when it comes to fixing teeth. However, Dr. Leach is a very rude man who has no respect for his patients or his staff. He was extremely rude to myself, as well as his staff. I was appalled by his cocky demeanor and his lack of compassion. I would never recommend this doctor, and I wish I could get the word out about how terrible he is. Please do not visit this office! They are out to make as much money as they can, and over treat their patients. Please, do not go see him!

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

This is by far the best dentist with the best cutting edge knowledge and understanding than anyone we have every met! We recomend him to EVERYONE!!!

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I went to dentistry ETC to get my chipped front tooth fixed. My experience there was far from excellent trusting or caring. A few months after my tooth was repaired it developed a stain. It was something I didn't think was normal so I went back to the dentist who was unavailable. I called and left many messages trying to get the problem fixed or figure out the next step in getting my tooth re repaired. The dentist was unavailable. I was treated poorly by the receptionists who were very difficult and unfriendly. I believe most of my messages were not relaid back to the dentist. Finally I went to get a second opinion from another dentist who was able to make time for me. It took ten mins to smooth and file the stained line off my tooth. It was from the bonding not being completely filed and smoothed which caused the staining. Now my tooth is completely fixed only by the help of going to a different dentist. I do not recommend Dentistry ETC to anybody.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

I would not normally take the time to do this, however I truly feel the public should know what this "pratice" is all about. I went there to have my two front teeth rebonded as it had been over 20 year since done. I was horrified at what I was told over two different appointments. I was told what I am sure is their standard line "your teeth are decaying and will fall out if we do not do all this work", $10k later, he said he could save my teeth. I called and got my x-rays (the 4 the actually took to determine my teeth were falling out) and had a second oponion. Had I done what he wanted, it would have damaged my teeth and caused problems down the road, my teeth are fine!!! This man is a theif, and his uneducated staff is as well. They knew when I asked for my x-rays I was going to find them out for what they were and when I called back to cancel my appt, they had already done so. SAHME ON THEM. I would not take my DOG here.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

I have taking my family there for years, and had nothing but a great experience. Dr. Leach is a unique dentist unlike any other. I feel he has a good understanding of malocclusion and how that causes side effects to teeth, like root canals and crowns. He has had to adjust my occlusion from time to time to balance the load equally, to prevent stress fractures, wearing down, and breaking of teeth. He is actually doing invisilign on one of my children's teeth right now. It seems to me that there are too many dentist out there today only concerned about fixing the side effects of malocclusion and not preventing them. Perhaps its more profitable for dentist to just keep treating side effects than fixing the real problem. I just really feel that I am in good hands there, and feel I can trust him completely.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Leach despite negative feedback I received from his former patients and hygienists. Needless to say, the mistake was all mine and I will NOT be returning. The arrogance and condescending mannerisms of this man are unparalleled. I have never been so talked down to in my life, nor have I been treated so rudely and condescendingly. I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. Do not make the same mistake I did. The only reason I gave him 2's and not 1's on this rating spectrum was because his staff (the hygienists and office staff) seemed empathetic and remorseful. I'm sure they hate their jobs and are this way often, to try to compensate for the negative disposition of this man. Do NOT go here.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

The staff needs to work on their skills when patients are around. I even heard them talking about other patients very harshly which made me think they may talk about me that way after I left the office. The Doctor was very unkind to the assistant, and I felt bad for her. I felt rushed and hurried throughout the whole visit. I won't be going back.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2007 | flag