Dr. Brandon K. Bodlak

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Brandon K. Bodlak has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: As a DO does he do osteopathic adjustments?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brandon" to "Brandon K."
RID: 2559870
14/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bodlak not only knows his stuff, but he spends a great deal of time really listening to patients and not just trying to make a quick Dx and move on. He has never been anything but extremely courteous and helpful. Being in the medical community I know hundreds of doctors, and if anybody asked me for the name of a great GP I would always recommend Dr. Bodlak over anybody else. Nobody will work with their patients as much as Dr. Bodlak will.
RID: 2417803
05/09/12 5 5 5 5 ExcellentFamily Practice Doctor. On time and very smart. Reasonable rates.
RID: 2350237
11/07/12 5 5 5 5 My insurance is Avmed. Dr. Bodlak has been one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. The great thing about him is that I do not see him that often, because he actually does his job by healing whatever is ailing me. He has awesome bedside manner, very polite and patient and definitely shows genuine concern for me as a person. Highly recommended!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1703165
02/02/12 5 5 5 5 really down to earth man. He makes you feel relaxed and ok with anything thats wrong. he also is always in a good mood (or at least with you) at work. this ins my favorite doctor i have ever had
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1690237
18/01/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bodlak and his assistant Kim are patient, caring professionals that listen and answer your questions with details that the lay person can understand. Appointments were always available within a few days or same day if it was an emergency. Dr. Bodlak is very organized and up-to-date on cutting edge medicine. I wish I could have packed them in my suitcase when I moved to Tucson.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1689250
17/01/12 2 4 5 5 Dr Bodlak is the most attentive, considerate, and knowledgeable MD I have been to. However, I cannot say the same about administrative staff. There is an old lady who collects out-of-pocket payments. First, she is kind of a bigot; she will laugh at your name if it sounds odd to her. Second, during my both visits, she was about to overcharge me(inadvertently)before she was corrected by one of the nurses. (I told her I have not met my deductible so she asked me for the full amount; while she should have asked for the insurance-negotiated rate). In my opinion she is not qualified for her job. I still recommend going to Dr Bodlak; just keep an eye on your out-of-pocket amount. Administrative errors can always be corrected later.
RID: 1553377
04/10/11 4 4 5 5 I'm new to the area so when I was choosing a primary physician, I went to the internet looking up different doctors and because of the high rating Bodlak had on here I decided to make an appointment for my check up. I just went today and I am extremely glad I chose him. He was super helpful and explained everything to me and was just a nice guy overall. He made me feel comfortable even when we were discussing sensitive topics (and I was nervous about this because he had a UF med student with him, but Bodlak was so kind and caring I didn't care about that). I definitely recommend him!
RID: 1537956
14/09/11 4 5 5 5 Very rare GP. Takes time with you, listens and treats you like he cares. A real change from the processing plant I went to before.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1423247
22/04/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Bodlak is by far the best doctor that I have ever had. He is caring, understanding, has always treated me as an equal, not "just another patient". For the first time in my life I actually look forward to my quarterly visits to see him. Since I started going to him I have sent many referrals to him and every one of them has changed him to their primary care physician. Some of those people had been with their previous Dr. for many years. If, for some reason my insurance no longer covered my visits to him, I would pay out of pocket and fight the battle of reimbursement with the insurance company. Since he has been my Dr. I feel, for the first time in my life, that my health care needs are in the most capable hands they have ever been in. Any negative remarks towards Dr. Bodlak can only be explained as an extremely rare exception to the norm.
RID: 1348504
27/01/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Bodlak is a really cool younger doctor. He takes time with you and really listens to your concerns. As a general care practitioner he is good at easing worry and stress while providing valuable referrals to other specialists if needed. Very intelligent and has a great sense of humor which I believe is very important for a doctor to have.
RID: 1343598
22/01/11 4 5 5 5 Dr Bodlak‚Äôs manner with his patients is calm and friendly. His whole-body methodology combines Western medical practices, recommends for healthy living and exercise, and the use of vitamins and herbs when deemed appropriate. Bodlak takes as much time with his patient as needed without any sign of impatience. He is careful to explain medical terms and makes sure his patient understands. My husband and I feel that Bodlak is a great doctor and strongly recommend him.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1247942
10/09/10 3 5 5 5 He is very friendly and helpful...he really cares a lot about his patients and takes his job seriously!
RID: 1244840
07/09/10 5 5 5 5 Great Dr. Went to him the first time back in 2007 for pain in the hand joints. Being 31 at the time he diagnosed me with a rare form of arthritis but sent me to a specialist to be sure. He was right on the money. The specialist and another one of my doctors even admitted that it was a great catch by a GP. He is very straight forward and talks to me like a person, not a patient.
RID: 1213982
23/07/10 5 5 5 5 I just started going to Dr. Bodlak. Honestly, I made the appointment to get my wife off my back (you learn things in 38 yrs). See as a general rule I don't care for GPs. To me they're just another layer added to an already complex network of medical care experts. I had planned to make a couple visits then drop him. Poof, wife problem solved for another year and life back to normal (yea I've done it before). Problem, this guy is great. He is young yes but I view that as good. He listens and I have no doubt he is sincere in his desire to help people. He isn't a pill pusher. He's a problem solver and after talking to other specialist in my n network it appears he is well respected in the medical community. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a GOOD GP (Please don't too many people believe me and get him so busy that he has to change). I am in my late 50s and it is really refreshing to find a young man of such high quality. And the best part for last HE'S A GATOR!!
RID: 1160305
30/04/10 5 5 5 5 I truly like Dr Bodlak after been going to him very a couple of years. he talks to me like I am someone not just money. I have gotten my whole family going to him and they all like him.  Respond
RID: 997436
28/09/09 4 5 5 4 Dr. Bodlak is a great physician. He spends a lot of time with me going over treatment options and performing the physical exam. He even records the physical exam findings on a recording device in front of you so that he gets everything right. I was hospitalized for cardiac issues a few years back, and Dr. Bodlak visited me in the hospital twice even though I was no longer under his direct care. He also gave me his private cell phone number the day I was being admitted in case of an emergency. He's a relatively new doctor (graduated in 2006, I believe), but I think he will bring a lot of greatness to the medical profession.
RID: 886319
13/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Bodlak is the best. He gets to the root of the problem. He looks at all angles and solves the problem. He knows his stuff. He is great and I recomend him to everyone. He saved my life.
RID: 875068
30/04/09 5 5 5 5 Spends time with patients, very thorough, explains things, actually CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, very knowledgable. He doesn't try to just throw meds at you.. he actually wants to take the time and get to the root cause of the problem. He always gets you in the same day for sick appt. I have even called to refer friends who were sick and he saw them that day as a new patient when thier own doctor wouldn't see them.. needless to say, they decided to switch thier care to him after meeting him the once! I fully recommend him to anyone!
RID: 710568
27/10/08 5 5 5 5 He is very caring and seems to act like my health is important not just out for the $'s  Respond
RID: 662768
12/08/08 2 1 2 3 This doctor will do nothing but send you for tests. Eats through your sick time & money. Runs late & his nurse Kim has the personality of a pit bull
See Responses
RID: 627270
30/06/08 5 5 5 5 Best doctor I have ever seen! takes most insurance(took my insurance when I had it) and a considerate doctor for a cash paying patient, will advise how to maximize medical care at a reasonable cost. Very knowledgeable, and he actually listens to me!! Allows me to participate in my treatment, instead of just throwing drugs at me. He has helped me to get my mind and body healthy, and I am forever grateful and I refer everyone who needs a doctor or is shopping for a better one. He really is the best, I am not just saying that, you will be as impressed as I am, simply the best.  Respond
RID: 574280
23/04/08 5 5 1 1 Worst Doctor I have every seen. Blew me off! 1 week later I was in the ER with Prostatitis.
* - Rating left by a registered user