Rate Dr. Sanas Sadrieh

Dr. Sanas Sadrieh's Ratings

Dr Sadrieh is wonderful. She picks up on what may seem inconsequential and follows thru. She is attentive, kind, thorough, knowledgeable. I hope she sees me thru the rest of my life.....hopefully another 30-35 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Very caring and thorough. Dr. Sadrieh is the best doctor I have ever had. She makes sure you understand everything and never rushes through your appointment. She takes the time to get to know you in order to treat you in the best way possible. Awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Sadrieh is the best Doctor at Metro Family. Her Attitude and Her personality give u all the comfort and security u can ask for and need. I am switching to make her my primary doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

No waiting, plenty of time spent with the doctor, thorough exam.I will be staying with this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Dr. Sadrieh was great. She conducted my physical and recommended additional blood work and a colonoscopy. Dr. Sadrieh was caring and explained in detail the procedures she recommended. Her attitude and demeanor made the overall experience very comfortable. I will continue to see her for all my medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

Dr. Sadrieh is an Excellent Physician. She is Always eager to help and devoted to her patients. Her patients, including myself, are very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. Sanas is beautiful inside out, she is caring with a very nice atitude and brings a new approach into her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Sadrieh is an outstanding doctor. She is always positive, friendly, and caring. She is very passionate and knowledgeable in her field, and it shows in every office visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973841].votes_count ]]