Rate Dr. Sanas Sadrieh

Dr. Sanas Sadrieh's Ratings

Dr Sadrieh is wonderful. She picks up on what may seem inconsequential and follows thru. She is attentive, kind, thorough, knowledgeable. I hope she sees me thru the rest of my life.....hopefully another 30-35 years!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Very caring and thorough. Dr. Sadrieh is the best doctor I have ever had. She makes sure you understand everything and never rushes through your appointment. She takes the time to get to know you in order to treat you in the best way possible. Awesome!

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sadrieh is the best Doctor at Metro Family. Her Attitude and Her personality give u all the comfort and security u can ask for and need. I am switching to make her my primary doctor!!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

No waiting, plenty of time spent with the doctor, thorough exam.I will be staying with this doctor!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sadrieh was great. She conducted my physical and recommended additional blood work and a colonoscopy. Dr. Sadrieh was caring and explained in detail the procedures she recommended. Her attitude and demeanor made the overall experience very comfortable. I will continue to see her for all my medical needs.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

She wrote me a note for my medical condition & when HR called to confirm she changed her mind & told them i dont need extra time & released confidential information about me to my work. She lied she didnt listen to me she rushed me in my visit they had to reschedule me bc the office doesnt have good book keeping skills. and on top of evertyhing they refused to give me a refund. She has no experiance either she's unprofesional ecused me of being a lier even though i told her everything she needed to know & she was jsut too rushed to listen to me. save your time & do not see her. do not use metro family physicians. they are frauds, crooks, theifs, they are not professional, they lie and break promises & when speaking to the manager of the place they acused me of being crazy & said i should be on disability. HOW RUDE!!!!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sadrieh is an Excellent Physician. She is Always eager to help and devoted to her patients. Her patients, including myself, are very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Submitted July 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sanas is beautiful inside out, she is caring with a very nice atitude and brings a new approach into her practice.

Submitted June 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sadrieh is an outstanding doctor. She is always positive, friendly, and caring. She is very passionate and knowledgeable in her field, and it shows in every office visit.

Submitted July 3, 2007 | flag