Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

Dr. Konsker is a wonderful doctor. I had trouble finding a doctor that I liked and had a clean modern office with little wait time and competent office staff. He is informative, offers good sound recommendations for care, has a good bedside manner and walks you through what he is seeing and doing and offering explanation so you understand. He really put me at ease for the birth of my first child. Also, throughout my pregnancy, we never waited more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. His nurse Paz is wonderful and helpful. She is quick to respond or have the Dr. respond if you have any questions. I am really thankful I found Dr. Konsker and recommend going to him.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Doctor Konsker has been my doctor for over 11 years. He delivered my second son and I have never had a bad feeling about his office. I can honestly say I can only remember maybe 2 times that I had slight problems with his office. After reading all his ratings I was surprised at how negative some were. I agree that he always gets right to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything but that what I look for in a doctor. I'm not there to be friends I am there to protect my health whether I like what he says or not. Great doctor and unless I move out of Florida I will probably stay with him forever.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Abrasive, abrupt and PAINFUL procedure. Billing department errors, rude staff. Never again.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Love him! Great and very knowledgeable !! Will definitely recommend!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Konsker is definitely the best! I always do my research before I chose a doctor and all I read about him were good things. After going through my first pregnancy with him as my doctor I can look forward to him delivering my next baby. I would recommend him 100%!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Best OBGYN!! So glad my husband and I found Dr. Konsker. I came across Dr. Konsker online while researching for an OBGYN in the Boca Raton area. He's attentive, professional , compassionate and has great bedside manner. His staff is always friendly, we never waited more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. We love Paz- such a sweetheart. There are not enough good things I can say about Dr. Konsker-- I highly recommend him!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I have had a long up hill battle finding a good OBGYN and I could not be happier with Dr. Konsker and his staff. He not only listens but is caring and understanding. As a women with a rather feisty case of endometriosis, I can't explain enough how rare it is to find a doctor of his quailty and a staff that makes you feel at ease. Dr. Konsker is the only doctor that does not want to give me a hysterectomy and is doing want he can to help me. I am so grateful to have the hope and confidence that I will be able to live a pain free life and have children in the future.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I was about 17 weeks pregnant in 2012 and was having a complicated pregnancy. I was seeing my OBGYN and a specialists which i was not happy with so my sister in law referred me to Dr.Konsker and his way of being and attention was amazing for the hard situation I was in. My baby did not make it but Dr. Konsker helped me every step of the way. I got pregnant again in April of 2013 and of-course I treated with Dr.Konsker and had a normal pregnancy. He delivered my baby boy December 9, 2013.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Where to begin with my experience through my first pregnancy with Dr. Konsker as my doctor. After doing some research for a Gynecologist online I came across Dr. Konsker's name with great reviews. When I first met Dr. Konsker it was for a Pap Test. He was the first doctor that didn't yell at me when I told him I wasn't on birth control and thought it was great that my boyfriend and I where going to try for our first baby soon. Dr. Konsker provided me with his cell phone number and email address. When I tested positive on my pregnancy test and contacted Dr. Konsker he told me to come in that Monday. My pregnancy and delivery went amazing and almost two weeks ago I gave birth to a perfect baby boy that we are greatly thankful for. The office staff of Dr. Konsker with Paz were wonderful and they always made my boyfriend and I feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Konsker to others and I look forward to my next pregnancy with Dr. Konsker as my doctor. Thank you Dr. K!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Dr.Konsker has been a blessings for me. I am 51 and could not run, sneeze or cough without wetting myself. Today I can, I had the sling done and I have my life back. This year I had another procedure done because I was having horrible heavy bleeding every 2 -3 weeks and feeling like the life was being sucked out of me. I had Ablation procedure and the next day back to work and I am feeling fantastic with no more bleeding YEAH!!! THANK YOU DR KONSKER FOR GIVING ME BACK MY QUAILITY OF LIFE BACK !!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag