You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

Dr. Konsker is the best OBGYN , he is so caring and passionate to his patient and very kowledgeable... I am grateful to him for being there to guide from my first appointment through the birth of son Michael... Forever grateful...Thank you Dr. Konsker... You and your staff goes above and beyond...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Konsker is above and beyond amazing, my husband and I are so grateful for everything. I have severe panic attacks but Dr. K was kind, warm, and caring from the moment we met. I was always confident and reassured throughout my pregnancy and delivery, he made sure I received the highest level of care possible. I was always able to reach him promptly, even after normal business hours. His nurse Paz is the greatest, she is always there to help, is truly a professional, and is one reason why is his practice is the best. Dr. Konsker always made us feel like family and is a true mensch!

Jill E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Konsker is truly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I started going to him a few years ago with a pregnancy after several miscarriages. He immediately understood that I had some "pregnancy PTSD" and innately knew that my care would probably require a little extra hand-holding. I unfortunately lost that pregnancy too, but Dr. K and Paz, his nurse, were so supportive and caring that it made that experience much easier to handle. Thankfully, I got pregnant again last year and immediately went to Dr. K, who was so happy for me and my husband. I was pregnant with twins whom he delivered a month ago today. The entire experience of having a high-risk pregnancy under Dr. Konsker's care was truly a joy. He was available to me any time via phone or text. At every visit, he ran every conceivable test, did an ultrasound, answered any questions and made sure I was feeling good to make sure I was calm, happy and healthy. His team....Paz especially.....was also a great resource if I ever had a question or concern, and everyone was always so happy and helpful at every single appointment - and I had a lot of them!
As my pregnancy (and frequency of appointments) progressed, Dr. K and I had several conversations about how I would give birth. It was not a foregone conclusion that I would have to have a c-section (which most OBGYNs who deliver twins will force you to have - no discussion), which I really appreciated. We continued to monitor the babies positions, my comfort, and coordinated with Dr. Lowe (perinatologist - also awesome) to make sure we were all on the same page.
On the day I delivered, my water broke at home at 1:00 AM. My husband and I went directly to BRRH assuming they would check us in and give me an epidural to wait until morning. By 2:30 AM, Dr. Konsker was in my delivery room and my girls were born at 3:30 AM via a very smooth c-section. I really didn't think it was necessary for him to come in in the middle of the night - I easily could have waited until morning - but he didn't want me to get nervous having to wait all night or be in too much pain. Dr. K came to the hospital every day I was there to check my belly and recovery, and my incision - even just a month later - is almost imperceptible. He has continued to track my recovery for the past month - even running extra tests after I wasn't feeling great - and performed an in-office procedure to make sure I wouldn't have any issues (which he did on-the-spot and I didn't even feel).
Dr. Konsker truly does care about his patients......he is kind, warm, supportive and funny. His nurse Paz and office team are so friendly and helpful. I can't recommend his practice more highly for any reason - especially if you are pregnant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I delivered my daughter two weeks ago via c-section. My previous delivery with a different doctor was a bit disorganised, but with Konsker, the whole process including pregnancy were great. I also liked the fact he visited us everyday for the three days we were in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I switched to Dr.K about 2 years ago after my precious doctor told me I had cancer. He just delivered my 2nd daughter last week and did an amazing job on mY c-section. He made me feel very calm in the OR which made my experience that much better. He came checked in on me everyday I was in the hospital as well! His staff is always friendly and makes going to the doctor easier!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I started seeing konsker when I was pregnant with my daughter . He's such a fantastic doctor, he makes you feel comfortable and not nervous about the big day. He has a great personality and his staff is wonderful. I couldn't have had a better doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I recently was referred to Dr Konsker. I had an ultra sound that showed something that needed attention. I went for my appointment and the office is warm and comfortable, the staff was pleasant ,welcoming and reassuring. I met Dr Konsker, he was friendly, warm and supportive. As the procedure was beginning, I was in such pain that he had to stop as I couldn't continue. I was upset and embarrassed. He and the nurse were wonderful. He suggested we stop for a while. They called my brother to pick up some pain medication at the pharmacy. I

took the pain medicine and a shot about 1/2 later the procedure was successfully completed. He removed the endometrial poyip and I didn't experience any discomfort.. His competency, compassion, and quick thinking enable me to go home with peace of mind. He was such a blessing. He really cares about his patients and their well-being. No co-pay for the follow-up visit where he gave me a print out of what transpired and the biopsy results (negative fortunately) and asked if I had any further questions. I can't recommend him highly enough and I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. A capable doctor from your own family couldn't be more caring and watching for your best interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My recent procedure was a bit frightening at first. Dr Konsker and staff put me at ease with tone, demeanor, pleasantries and a relaxing atmosphere. I am very blessed to be under the care of a kind, friendly and punctual doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

When I first saw Dr Konsker my husband an I had just found out we were expecting. We needed a doctor we could trust and that I felt comfortable with. Dr Konsker's staff was courteous and fitted me in within the next few days. We came for the first time and discovered that our pregnancy was going to be a difficult one right from the start- he was warm and very professional, and promised to treat us like family. I was labeled a high-risk pregnancy because of 2 fibroids that were once small but had began growing because of the hormonal changes in my body. We were sent to specialist, Dr Lowe (who is equally as brilliant as Dr Konsker) and they both were incredibly attentive to us and our concerns all the way through. My pregnancy was pretty awful- I had a horrible bleeding episode at 3 months that landed me in the hospital- where we were told we would most likely miscarry, so I was put on bed rest indefinitely. Dr Konsker monitored my baby and myself very carefully and made me feel that I was in the best hands. He constantly reassured us that everything would be fine. As the pregnancy progressed, my fibroids grew alongside our baby boy, causing horrible pains and a lot of worry that we may still lose him. I was told early on I would most likely need a c-section and was prepared for the worst-case scenario but somehow Dr Konsker still managed to keep us calm and confident that everything would be ok. I went into early labor at 34 weeks and at the hospital labor was stopped and I was monitored for a few days. I had an appointment to see Dr Konsker on a Tuesday about a week after that incident and on Monday I walked into the office and told the front desk I was in terrible pain and possibly in preterm labor again. Dr Konsker saw me right away, he called our delivering surgeon from his cell while we were there and sent me straight to the hospital for an emergency c-section. By this time- my fibroids had ballooned from 3 cm to 20 cm and our little guy had to come out. The c-section was very complicated, our son was born a month early (35 weeks, 6 days to be exact) and the surgeons tried to remove the fibroids but they were too large and I ended up needing a blood transfusion. I was in the hospital for a week and it was not because of my preemie baby boy, it was because of my recovery (I had complications postpartum as well). Fortunately our son was born early but healthy and very much alert and I partially owe that to Dr Konsker and his care. He made all the right calls at the right time and it resulted in what we were most concerned about- a healthy baby! Dr Konsker told me he has never had a patient that had fibroids this large before and I was nervous about the procedure- but confident it was all going to be ok. I am happy to say that I am a very happy success story and I have recommended Dr Konsker to many a friend because of my experience. Because my fibroids are still very large I now have to go under the knife again to have them removed and Dr Konsker has been very upfront, caring, and understanding with us through this all. I trust him fully, and will continue to recommend him to anyone- specially if you have a complicated pregnancy or any issues at all that are outside the norm- he can handle it all! and talk about bedside manners- he always manages to make time to address our concerns and never rushes us. He is very frank and honest but he is also witty, sweet and comforting. I have nothing but the best to say of him and the three amazing ladies that run the show in the office. I feel like family when I am there and have never had an unpleasant experience while there ( even though my whole pregnancy was unpleasant!) I am always greeted by my first name and with a smile at the front desk. I gave 5 stars for everything only because that's the highest you can go, I'd give more if it were possible. - Carolina

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Konsker's for a little over 3 years now. For years I could never find a Dr that I loved or one that didn't treat me as "just another patient". Then a friend recommended Konsker., and it was the best recommendation I have ever received. When I found Dr K, I had just miscarried with my first baby. Shortly after my miscarriage, I became pregnant again and had the BEST experience during my pregnancy all the way through to delivery! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Just last week, he delivered my second baby, and yet again another amazing delivery! He is always there for me and takes the time to listen to what I have to say and truly cares for me not only as his patient, but as an individual. When I have a question or concern I can call or text him and am rest assured knowing the will get back to me as soon as possible.
Not only is Dr Konsker amazing, his entire staff is as well. The atmosphere is both professional and friendly. You end up developing a friendship with each person, which makes going to the dr a more enjoyable experience. I have paid it forward and recommeded Dr Konsker to other friends, and have not heard one negative thing from any of them and I will continue to recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695073].votes_count ]]