Rate Dr. Ted J. Jagielo

Dr. Ted J. Jagielo's Ratings

Went to this doctor. He was very good. Liked the location and the doctor

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

New to this area. Went to this doctor since he was nearby and the only one I could get an appointment in a timely manner. What a mistake!! Doctor did not seem knowledgeable nor caring, except for insurane info. Very sarcastic. Will never go back again. I will use this site to find a competent doctor.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

Very Rude Staff.. and very rude Dr as well....do not go to this man...

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Never on time, had to wait atleast 45 minutes per appointment, threw some sarcastic replies for querries, also slapped me with a bill of $150 for missed appointments which I NEVER made, stay away from this guy, save yourself from the hassle and every thats wrong with the medical industry

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

Doctor rushed through my exam. Seemed to be going through the motions. The nurse did most of the work. Very easy to get an appointment. No waiting. Staff very friendly, but the issues were with the doctor which is the bottom line. Will go to different doctor next time.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

Long wait with only one person other than me in the waiting room. Doctor seemed to care more about his vacation plans than my medical condition, in which he just referred me to a specialist anyway. Will not go back to this doctor again.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

The Dr is terrible with schedules and insulted me when I asked the staff where the Dr was after waiting for 1.5 hrs. No coordination of schedule between the dr and the staff. Also non-smiling and always in haste. Overall extremely dissatisfied with the quality of this dr and it's staff.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

Very helpful. I think negative feedback is from people who think they no more than the doctor or are chronic complainers. Doctor and staff nice and willing to help. I don't go to there for fast service. I go there for good service and a smart doctor.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jagielo is very helpful and seems very knoledgeagle. He has frequently given me free samples of expensive medication. We had one billing miscommunication with the office technician, but in the end the doctor wrote it off. I have been very happy with his service, though there is often a wait of at least 30 minutes. Based on my experience with Dr. Jagielo I would happily recommend him to others.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

Very mean doctor - not helpful at all - never going back there again.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2009 | flag