Rate Dr. Mark S. Fishman

Dr. Mark S. Fishman's Ratings

Very knowledgeable yet explains things so that you can understand easily. Does not talk to down to. Very engaging. You can sense that he is truly interested in helping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Doesn't make you feel rushed and fully explains your situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I recently moved to South Florida from New England and was used to a certain level of care from my doctor. I am very thankful that I found Dr. Fishman. He is intelligent, kind, and doesn't make you feel rushed...like so many other doctors. The best doctor in South Florida for your back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I came to see Dr. Fishman with severe back pain. My GP was of little help so I decided it was time to see a specialist. He quickly diagnosed my problem, facet syndrome, gave me a specialized injection that took the pain away, and started me in an exercise program to protect my injury. He has been incredibly helpful! He's the best doctor to see in South Florida if you are suffering with back pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Fishman has taken care of my family for the past 5 years. Bumps, bruises, fractures. He always takes great care of us and puts this mom's mind at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I have been Dr. Fishman's patient for 8 years. He is very enthusiastic about helping you, patient, kind, smart, and a one of a kind doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I went to see Dr. Fishman with severe sciatica. I had been told I had spinal stenosis and was having extreme back pain. He put me on the right path. I no longer have sciatica, exercise daily for my back pain, and I am very thankful I sought his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Very excellent doctor! Caring, empathetic, and trustworthy...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Professional, smart, and enthusiastic in my recovery!...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Absolutely fantastic doc! Highly recommend and regarded!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562160].votes_count ]]