Dr. Mark S. Fishman

Website: southfloridasportsmedic... External Link
Practice: Foot, Ankle & Leg Specialists
Hospital:
Phone:954-389-5900
Med. School:New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology
Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Mark S. Fishman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5342558
13/04/14 5 5 5 5 Very caring and professional! Dr. Fishman has consistently proven to me and my family that he is a "GREAT" doctor!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 5229554
08/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fishman is great! Takes his time, doesn't rush you, understands and explains the problem, and makes you feel comfortable with the treatment offered. Thanks Dr. Fishman
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 5207258
23/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fishman is outstanding! He's the only doctor that I have seen for my back problem who understood my symptoms and offered me the care I needed.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2826370
31/08/13 5 5 5 5 Awesome doctor! Caring and professional! Dr. Fishman has always taken the time to listen and explain to me the problem...keeping me engaged and part of the solution process.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2697628
30/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fishman is a great doc! If you have neck or back pain, he is the doctor to see!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1627214
08/11/11 4 5 5 5 I have been to Dr. Fishman several times over a two year period and I have been more than please with his care and results. I have had two flouroscopy (sp) shots into my SI joint and have been very pleased with the results and the entire process. I have referred several friends who have also been very pleased.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1470973
23/06/11 4 1 5 5 Be ready to wait an awful lot of time, but when he comes into the room you will have 110% of his attention. Dr. Fishman does not rush during his examination and you can fell that when he is talking to you he is really engaged. I am glad I trusted his findings and treatment because he proved to me he looks at his patients as a complete person and not only a few bones that needs fixing.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1417798
16/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fishman is professional, courteous, caring, and extremely informative. I went to Dr. Fishman with a herniated disc and excruciating pain. After a few visits to Dr. Fishman and discussing my options as to pain management and/or procedures, I went through with a steroid epidural injection and could not have been any happier with the overall experience. I was well informed and educated about the procedure by Dr. Fishman and felt extremely comfortable prior and during the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Fishman to anyone looking for a real doctor who truly cares.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 411430
01/09/07 5 5 5 Dr. Fishman is the best doctor that I have ever known. He is thorough, caring, and compassionate. Highly recommend him to everyone.  Respond