Rate Dr. Randell J. Sehres

Dr. Randell J. Sehres's Ratings

I've been a PT. for almost 8 years. He's wonderful! I have recommend several friends and they all love him. He takes his time and listens. Which is very rare these days.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I am so happy to have this opportunity to encourage others to use Dr. Sehres. He is a smart and compassionate man and I am so thankful to have found him. From the moment you step into the facility you get the feeling that the entire office cares about the integrity of the practice. The receptionists and nurses all maintain a high level of professionalism and genuinely care for the patients. Going to a Doctor can be scary as you are vulnerable and are at the mercy of others. I do not feel intimidated or like an inconvenience when I see Dr. Sehres. If you are looking for a Doctor I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor! Takes the time to actually listen to you. Dr Sehres takes care of my entire family. Staff is very caring and attentive.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

Excellent Doctor, Highly recommend if you are looking for a doctor who takes the time to listen to you. Wait time was minimal. Office has late hours which I found very helpful. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I have never had a problem making an appointment, but sometimes I have had to see one of the nurse practitioner, but they have been wonderful!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sehres was able to eliminate a pain that I have had for seven years. He prescribed a medication and overnight the pain disappeared. For such a young man, he is knowledgeable, compassionate, and skilled. I have been seeing him for about two years and refuse to see anyone else. One of the best around.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sehres is one of the best md's around. He is intelligent, compassionate, and caring. Believe it or not, I have never waited past my appointment time. He pays close attention to everything that is said and truly knows his stuff.

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag

I love this Dr. Best Family Physician that I could ask for.

Submitted July 15, 2008 | flag

seems competent and willing to refer out for things beyond his purview.

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sehres has been my doctor for many years now. He listens and cares. Even when there is no easy answer to the symptoms you may present, he assures you that he will keep looking until "we find the answer." And the best part is, he does! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Sehres and his excellent level of service. As a doctor, I feel you can find no better.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Sehres for many years now. He takes the time to answer your questions and really takes an interest in what you have to say. He gets things done.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2007 | flag