Dr. Randell J. Sehres

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Randell J. Sehres has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Randell" to "Randell J."
RID: 2624173
22/04/13 4 3 5 5 I've been a PT. for almost 8 years. He's wonderful! I have recommend several friends and they all love him. He takes his time and listens. Which is very rare these days.
RID: 2206723
06/06/12 5 5 5 5 I am so happy to have this opportunity to encourage others to use Dr. Sehres. He is a smart and compassionate man and I am so thankful to have found him. From the moment you step into the facility you get the feeling that the entire office cares about the integrity of the practice. The receptionists and nurses all maintain a high level of professionalism and genuinely care for the patients. Going to a Doctor can be scary as you are vulnerable and are at the mercy of others. I do not feel intimidated or like an inconvenience when I see Dr. Sehres. If you are looking for a Doctor I highly recommend him.
Respond

25/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1193800
21/06/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor! Takes the time to actually listen to you. Dr Sehres takes care of my entire family. Staff is very caring and attentive.
RID: 1085619
21/01/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor, Highly recommend if you are looking for a doctor who takes the time to listen to you. Wait time was minimal. Office has late hours which I found very helpful. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I have never had a problem making an appointment, but sometimes I have had to see one of the nurse practitioner, but they have been wonderful!
RID: 880094
06/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sehres was able to eliminate a pain that I have had for seven years. He prescribed a medication and overnight the pain disappeared. For such a young man, he is knowledgeable, compassionate, and skilled. I have been seeing him for about two years and refuse to see anyone else. One of the best around.
RID: 650829
29/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sehres is one of the best md's around. He is intelligent, compassionate, and caring. Believe it or not, I have never waited past my appointment time. He pays close attention to everything that is said and truly knows his stuff.
RID: 639102
15/07/08 5 5 5 5 I love this Dr. Best Family Physician that I could ask for.  Respond
RID: 612350
11/06/08 5 4 5 5 seems competent and willing to refer out for things beyond his purview.
RID: 480482
10/01/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Sehres has been my doctor for many years now. He listens and cares. Even when there is no easy answer to the symptoms you may present, he assures you that he will keep looking until "we find the answer." And the best part is, he does! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Sehres and his excellent level of service. As a doctor, I feel you can find no better.
RID: 441160
08/11/07 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Sehres for many years now. He takes the time to answer your questions and really takes an interest in what you have to say. He gets things done.
RID: 434250
25/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sehres really listened, was empathetic, took his time and helped put an action plan into place to help me get better. I felt comfortable and was treated with care.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 411310
20/08/07 5 5 5 DR. SEHRES IS THE FIRST DOCTOR IVE BEEN TO WHO I FEEL ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. WHEN I AM IN THE EXAM ROOM WITH HIM, I FEEL AS IF I AM THE ONLY PATIENT AND HE ISNT JUST WAITING TO DASH OFF TO THE NEXT ROOM. I TRULY FEEL THAT HE DOES EVERYTHING WITHIN HIS POWER TO HELP ME. EVEN WHEN SPECIALISTS WOULDNT TAKE ACTION, HE TOOK THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND ORDERED THOSE TESTS HIMSELF. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND ASSET TO HIS INDUSTRY. M.SCHNAARE  Respond