Rate Dr. Lori A. McAuliffe

Dr. Lori A. McAuliffe's Ratings

great doctor with an excellent office staff. I have never received such great care from another office. They really do love what they do and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

very nice office, WONDERFUL doctor, talked to my daughter and answered all my questions!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

I love all the Doctors and the staff at Dr. Lori's office. I would recommend her or any of the other Doctors to a new mom or someone looking for a change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2010

We were visiting from up north. Dr. Lori's staff were all smiling and cared very much about my child. Dr. Lori took a great deal of time to listen to my concerns and then she gave my daughter a complete physical and described to her along the way what she was finding. Then she explained why/how she arrived at the diagnosis and recommended plan and then she wrote out all of her instructions. The next day, her nurse called to check on us! We wish we could take Dr. Lori back to Ohio with us! One of a kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr Lori is very insightful and has really been a great help with the challenges I face pertaining to my child and without her help and support, I would be very lost! Thank you Dr Lori!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2008

AWESOME! Dr. Lori is the best pediatrician I have ever met. Very kind, caring and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2008

The office and staff were welcoming and treated my child with love and care. They called to check on us the next morning and gave us written instructions of all I discussed with the doctor. Best pediatric experience Ive had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976577].votes_count ]]