Rate Dr. David Haaslo

Dr. David Haaslo's Ratings

Very professional, and considerate staff. The doctor explained everything in detail and even suggested 2nd opinion. Both myself and my kids had a wonderful experience and I have recommended my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Great place for kids. amazing dentist and staff. very kind!!! Took my son last Saturday with a really bad toothache.no insurance, so could not afford to go. They took the abscess, kept the place open for us and gave my money back so with it buy special mouthwash and penicillin. I have never had anyone be so nice and generous! wow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Be very careful,... i took my minor child to see this doctor. I was asked to stay in the waiting area while they took ex rays and without my permission they used a papoose. (a restraint to strap my childs wrists and body to a chair) As a result my child left the facility traumatized and bruised. Not acceptable!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Very good dentist for kids. My kids just love going there. And we have always felt like we have been cared for money is not the primary goal as it is with some other dentists I have taken my kids to in the past. And 4 kids can cost a lot. So very happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

both pediatric dentist and the staff really cared for my child. She needed a lot of work done(recently adopted child)that got completed the same day I took her for the exam. She is now proud of her new smile and likes to show it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

HAPPY MOM, Took my kids to this friendly dental clinic. The building is pink, and very inviting. the kids are allowed to play. My kids were treated the same day, there was no need for another appointment. They treated myself and my kids very well and with kindness. Will definitely go back. They even showed kids what to do so that they wount get cavities. Now this is what a call a caring honest dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2010

we like going to this dentist, they are open everyday and very quick with emergencies. my little girl had a front tooth broken in an accident, Dr. Haaslo took care of it on a Sunday afternoon, the fee was very reasonable. The staff were very professional and friendly. Dr. Haaslo managed to save the tooth and my daughter is very happy. Thank you Arizona Dental specialty group and dr. Haaslo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976740].votes_count ]]