Rate Dr. Kenneth R. Stephan

Dr. Kenneth R. Stephan's Ratings

i saw dr ken for my knees in 2011. he treated me with injections and it really helped. i have recently had the same prob but could not locate dr ken. i am so happy to have located him again.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

this is one of the finest doctors around, dr ken took his time with me i was in severe pain and he took care of the problem hes wonderful need more like him the time he spent with me and explained his ideas and mine he had me out of pain in no time, thanks a million dr stephan its truly appreciated. eddie t

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Doctor Stephan is the best doctor i have found for me and my children... He has been wonderful and has taken care of all our needs, our family is greatful to have found a Doctor who cares about his patients. My foster children and i love this doctor wish there were more of him. May God Bless him and his Family always... Thank you Doctor Stephan for everything!

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

Waiting a while to see this Dr. is so worth it. I know that the time, sometimes extensive, that hes spending with the patients ahead of you, he WILL afford me as well. He took the time to listen, he shared his opinions and recommendations as a friend would, not dictated, but open for discussion. And discussion we did and finally came up with a treatment plan unlike an other it worked! He spent the time, to unravel or get through my very involved and intertwined problems to see how best to help, then WE discussed his view and WE decided how best to proceed. The best Dr. around. The way Dr.s used to be.

Submitted July 17, 2007 | flag