Rate Dr. Kenneth R. Stephan

Dr. Kenneth R. Stephan's Ratings

The staff is absolutely horrible. Bad manners and bad attitude! Doctor is sadly not very knowledgeable even though he is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

When I lived in the area for three years Dr. Ken really helped me through my health problems. In my worse times he never judged and the treatment plan was always up for discussion. He laid out his ideas, and I gave him mine . We came up with a treatment plan together. What amazed me was his ability to do injections in my spine with out an x-Ray. My time visiting other m.d.'s they always needed an x ray machine. Dr. Ken's fingers are x-rays, and he is much better than other doctors I have ever seen. He would also see my children on an emergency basis. He treated them better than anyone. Also, he would do physicals for high school kids for free if I sent them there, if they could not afford them. I moved out of the area two years ago and I have found a doctor that went to the same medical school as dr. Ken and he gives me the same respect.

Dr. Ken is by far the best doctor in the area. Once you make it past his office staff and see him, it's wonderful. He also calls you mate. During my time in the area he treated me like a friend , with dignity and respect . You need to look past his office furniture and when you see him you will never look back. He would always see me on same day appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

i saw dr ken for my knees in 2011. he treated me with injections and it really helped. i have recently had the same prob but could not locate dr ken. i am so happy to have located him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

this is one of the finest doctors around, dr ken took his time with me i was in severe pain and he took care of the problem hes wonderful need more like him the time he spent with me and explained his ideas and mine he had me out of pain in no time, thanks a million dr stephan its truly appreciated. eddie t

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Doctor Stephan is the best doctor i have found for me and my children... He has been wonderful and has taken care of all our needs, our family is greatful to have found a Doctor who cares about his patients. My foster children and i love this doctor wish there were more of him. May God Bless him and his Family always... Thank you Doctor Stephan for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Waiting a while to see this Dr. is so worth it. I know that the time, sometimes extensive, that hes spending with the patients ahead of you, he WILL afford me as well. He took the time to listen, he shared his opinions and recommendations as a friend would, not dictated, but open for discussion. And discussion we did and finally came up with a treatment plan unlike an other it worked! He spent the time, to unravel or get through my very involved and intertwined problems to see how best to help, then WE discussed his view and WE decided how best to proceed. The best Dr. around. The way Dr.s used to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976850].votes_count ]]