Rate Dr. Michael F. Teodori

Dr. Michael F. Teodori's Ratings

I owe my sons life to Dr. Teodori for being so adament about getting him to surgery. His Pulmonary Stenosis, VSD, HRHS were so severe that had we waited any longer he would have not been saveable. I love his staff, the hospital staff, the cardiologists, etc. I highly recommend this dr. to anyone whom has a child with CHDS. I owe all my respect to this dr. I thank you for all you did and will do in the future. THANK DR. T and STAFF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

We love Dr. Teodori! He's the best and such a nice person! I can't say enough good about him, he saved our baby's life! He performed 2 open heart surgeries on our baby within our baby's first 6 months of life. He really takes his time with his patients and cares so much about each and every patient. You can tell that he loves what he does. We are so blessed to have him as our baby's surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

I agree, Dr.Teodori is a fantastic doctor and wonderful person. He really knows his patients and does everything possible for them! I honestly can't even begin to tell you how amazing he is. He literally saved my daughter's life and goes above and beyond what is necessary for a surgeon. (At this point he has performed 2 open-heart surgeries on her) And to top it off he is honest and humble. We will also be following him to Tucson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE DR.TEODORI AS ARE SONS SERGEON. HE IS THE BEST THERE IS. OUR SON HAD TO HAVE TWO SURGERYS THE FIRST WHEN HE WAS SEVEN DAYS OLD THE SECOND WHEN HE WAS THREE MONTHS. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE WHEN HE IS THREE. HE SPENDS SO MUCH TIME WITH EACH PATIENT AND REALLY CARES IT SHOWS. WE OWE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU JUST DOES NOT JUSTIFY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SOMEONE WHO HAS SAVED YOUR CHILDS LIFE. TODAY ARE CARDIO DR TOLD US DR.TEODORI IS LEAVING TO GO TO TUCSON AND WITH OUT EVEN CONSIDERING ARE OPTIONS WE WILL FOLLOW HIM. HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN KISSES BY ANGELS. I PRAY EVERY NIGHT FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY LIKE THEY WHERE A PART OF MY FAMILY. I WOULDN'T TRUST ANY ONE BUT HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Teodori. We owe so much to him. Our son has had 6 heart surgeries, all by him. I wouldn't go to anyone else. We almost had to for his 5th surgery because Dr. Teodori was recovering from a car accident. We prayed for his recovery so that our son would have the best. We are so happy our prayers were answered. I have always been amazed at how much time he takes with his patients and how much he cares. When I hear others experiences with different heart surgeons, I realize how blessed we have been to have him as our son's doctor. We are so grateful to him for all he has done for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

I felt at ease and knew right away that we had found the right doctor for our son. Very Humble, knowledgable, caring and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976865].votes_count ]]