Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: picture of dr. mansuria?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Suketu" to "Suketu M."
RID: 2820515
28/08/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent Surgeon! Performed Three Laporscopic surgeries on me with no complications! I'm pain free now thanks to him! Superman has nothing on this him! He's cute too! Very professional and knows what he's doing. If your considering him for your Doc the answer is Yes!
RID: 2447302
15/10/12 3 3 1 3 Office staff and wait time were fine, but he was rather short and rushed. Seemed like he was blowing me off. Said I should just try "watchful waiting" Hello? Do you think surgery was my first choice, no it is a last resort after years of watchful waiting. Saw another doctor in the same practice. Dr. Lee-- he was great, performed a LSH no problems. Lee took his time answered all my questions and then some. Mansuria- no, go to Lee instead.  Respond
RID: 2307592
01/07/12 5 5 5 5 He is the best Doctor ever. Kind, helpful and put myself and husband at ease. I had lapro hysterectomy and was up and around within 24 hrs. 2weeks back to work. My other ob wanted to slice me open the old way. I have a tiny scar and couldn't have been treated any better.
RID: 2097033
01/05/12 5 5 5 5 Over two years ago I need an operation and Dr Mansuria put me at ease and was wonderful. He is a very skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. He was highly recommended to me by a nurse that had worked with him in the OR. I would highly recommend him!  Respond
RID: 2083318
26/04/12 5 4 5 5 At the time Dr. Mansuria was out of net work and worth every penny. I had surgery back in January 2007, along with a laporoscopy for endometriosis, he preformed a pre-sacrel neuroctomy. I had been taking Darvocet, 28 out of 30 days, prescribed by another doctor who thought pills would get me to shut up about the pain. I had been in pain for 10 years. 5 years later I am semi-pain free it has just started to come back in the last couple of months. It was a risky procedure but I feel that it was totally work it. I loved him as a doctor and felt that he believed and listened to me. My surgical pictures proved that my pain was not imaginary. I was diagnosed by him with stage 3 endometriosis.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1639092
19/11/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Mansuria. I had several problems for 11 years and he was first doctor to help me and so far 6 mnths later I am still pain free. He staff was very professional and he answered each and every question I had. He even took me early on operation day since I was there and ready. Would recommend him to anyone  Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1441359
15/05/11 5 5 5 5 I was sent to him by my doc and he was very patient and thorough. He answered all my questions and answered all my boyfriends questions. I had surgery two weeks ago and feel good. whenever I call, he answers my calls the same day. Very good.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1318266
20/12/10 3 4 2 2 My gynecologist referred me to Dr. M by for his surgical skills (laparoscopic hysterectomy). I have been disappointed in the quality and quantity pre/post-operative care. I did not feel that my questions before or after surgery were adequately answered regardless of how carefully I phrased them. I had only one pre- and one post-op appointment. I went for one additional appt. that I scheduled due to problems with an incision. All appts. felt rushed. I've had a few problems post-surgery, and he seems reluctant to treat them, telling me to wait a few months to see if things improve. (My surgery was 4 months ago.) The doctor chemically decreased my estrogen levels before surgery and increased them after surgery. He was unaware that these changes would affect my thyroid hormone levels, and I've had problems getting them properly adjusted as a result.
Respond

29/09/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1176933
26/05/10 5 5 2 2 I was recommended as well and have heard great things but I am very disappointed. From the very beginning, I didn't feel that Dr. Mansuria believed I had aything other than painful periods. After I requested surgery he found I had endometriosis. After, I was still having pain. Again he didn't seem to believe me. He recommended an IUD and I am waiting to see if that will help. In the meantime I asked for a dr. note for missing 2 days of work and was told he doesn't give dr. excuses for pelvic pain.
RID: 1169130
13/05/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria was the best. He did my hysterectomy in April 2009 and I felt great when I woke up the next day. I referred him to a co-worker and she liked him just as well.
Respond

30/12/09 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1038242
19/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria is amazing! After moving 1,000 miles from Pittsburgh I am very to sad to find no one who compares.
RID: 1033879
14/11/09 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Mansuria for obe services. He is extremly caring and informative.He takes his time explaining things to you and is open for any questions. 1 week after my surgery and I feel fantastic. 5 stars in my book.  Respond
RID: 1026604
05/11/09 5 4 3 5 After reading great reviews for Dr. Mansuria, I was hopeful that I had discovered a great new doc for me in Pittsburgh. I was disappointed that during the consultation he only gave one recommendation on how to better manage my very painful periods (remove my IUD), and I felt slightly that he was treating me like a junkie looking for pills. I was also surprised that he was a little brusque during the exam itself. The breast exam was actually a little painful. Maybe he was just having an off day, but the end result of our encounter was me alone in a gown, crying in the exam room because I felt so let down by the futility of the visit.
RID: 1011062
16/10/09 5 5 5 5 I was honored to have been referred to this terrific Doctor. I heard very good news about him and he was able to do my bilateral salpingo-oopherectomy minimally invasivelly which I had hoped for. He was younger than I thought. Very confident and professional and everything he told me was exactly what happened. He also found a problem with my small intestine which he was able to repair while he was in there. He is a very skilled and dedicated physician. His bedside manner is like no other. He gives you and your family time to ask questions and explain to family easy to understand views. I was truely blessed to have him take on my case. I recommend him very highly.
RID: 971691
25/08/09 5 5 5 5 I saw him a few weeks ago. I have to echo everyone else's sentiments. Very thorough and spent as much time as I needed. Explained everything very well. My other docs had ignored my complaints, but he listened. He went over my diagnosis and discussed all options to me. He felt that surgery was not in my best interest when everyone else just wanted to cut me open. He recommended other options and said that surgery likely would not improve my symptoms. I went to him because I heard he was the best surgeon around (from what I hear, he's nationally renowned) but it was refreshing to see a surgeon who didn't just want to cut. Highly recommend him and I think he is a godsend!!!
RID: 968496
20/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Masuria was recomended by my gyno. He is the best Dr. ever. He spent the time with me that I needed and if I was worried about something he told me never to hesitate. Because of him I think I am going to go back to school for nursing in womans health and especially endometreosis. I got the worst kind, but I think I can help other women. Thank you so much. I hope he reads this. The patient who's name u have a hard time saying.:)
RID: 766707
17/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria is an incredible doctor and person. My wife was worried about having a male doctor, but after meeting him the first time he made my wife and I very comfortable. He was always willing to spend as much time as we needed and answer as many questions that we had about my wife's fibroids. The previous doctor just read the ultra sound results and never examined her and then said for us to schedule the surgery. He believed there was only one large fibroid of 5". Then we had Dr. Mansuria give her a second opion. He had her get an MRI which revealed that my wife had roughly 100 Uterine Fibroids. Dr. Mansuria performed an Abdominal Myomectomy on my wife. Before the surgery he was not sure if this would be an option or if she would need a hysterectomy. Thanks to his skill and efforts he was able to perform the Abdominal Myomectomy. This was so important since my wife is only 31 and this allowed us the possiblilty of having a child and keep her from entering menopause.
RID: 712932
30/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Mansuria was great! He removed my ovaries and cyst with minimal invasive surgery(laproscopically) and it was great. He also talks to you on the phone when you have questions.
RID: 549860
27/03/08 5 5 5 5 an excellant doctor..my surgery was very complicated and extensive and I received the best care one could ask for. excellant bedside manners and had complete trust in his care and skill. kept my husband completely informed personally during my 8 hour surgery. I have complete trust in him and his staff.
See Responses
RID: 432281
21/10/07 5 5 5 5 I was referred to Dr. Mansuria by my gynecologist. He specializes in laparoscopic surgery and during my office visit he explained everything very thoroughly and let me and my husband ask all of our questions. My surgery went beautifully and he did a great job. Definately one of the best docotrs I've ever been to!!  Respond
RID: 411085
30/08/07 5 5 5 Excellent docotr. Explains things very well and an awesome surgeon!!!  Respond
RID: 411084
13/08/07 5 5 5 Dr. Mansuria was a great help in determining my cause of pelvic pain. He is very thorough and understanding. He is a skilled laparoscopic surgeon...based on my experience and experiences of a few other women I know. I strongly recommend him.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user