Rate Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria

Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria's Ratings

Based on my diagnosis ( benign fibroids) procedure ( hysterectomy) was offered which was absolutely not necessary. always seek out a second opinion !!!! I did!!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Excellent Surgeon! Performed Three Laporscopic surgeries on me with no complications! I'm pain free now thanks to him! Superman has nothing on this him! He's cute too! Very professional and knows what he's doing. If your considering him for your Doc the answer is Yes!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Office staff and wait time were fine, but he was rather short and rushed. Seemed like he was blowing me off. Said I should just try "watchful waiting" Hello? Do you think surgery was my first choice, no it is a last resort after years of watchful waiting. Saw another doctor in the same practice. Dr. Lee-- he was great, performed a LSH no problems. Lee took his time answered all my questions and then some. Mansuria- no, go to Lee instead.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

He is the best Doctor ever. Kind, helpful and put myself and husband at ease. I had lapro hysterectomy and was up and around within 24 hrs. 2weeks back to work. My other ob wanted to slice me open the old way. I have a tiny scar and couldn't have been treated any better.

Submitted July 1, 2012 | flag

Over two years ago I need an operation and Dr Mansuria put me at ease and was wonderful. He is a very skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. He was highly recommended to me by a nurse that had worked with him in the OR. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

At the time Dr. Mansuria was out of net work and worth every penny. I had surgery back in January 2007, along with a laporoscopy for endometriosis, he preformed a pre-sacrel neuroctomy. I had been taking Darvocet, 28 out of 30 days, prescribed by another doctor who thought pills would get me to shut up about the pain. I had been in pain for 10 years. 5 years later I am semi-pain free it has just started to come back in the last couple of months. It was a risky procedure but I feel that it was totally work it. I loved him as a doctor and felt that he believed and listened to me. My surgical pictures proved that my pain was not imaginary. I was diagnosed by him with stage 3 endometriosis.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Mansuria. I had several problems for 11 years and he was first doctor to help me and so far 6 mnths later I am still pain free. He staff was very professional and he answered each and every question I had. He even took me early on operation day since I was there and ready. Would recommend him to anyone

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

I was sent to him by my doc and he was very patient and thorough. He answered all my questions and answered all my boyfriends questions. I had surgery two weeks ago and feel good. whenever I call, he answers my calls the same day. Very good.

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

My gynecologist referred me to Dr. M by for his surgical skills (laparoscopic hysterectomy). I have been disappointed in the quality and quantity pre/post-operative care. I did not feel that my questions before or after surgery were adequately answered regardless of how carefully I phrased them. I had only one pre- and one post-op appointment. I went for one additional appt. that I scheduled due to problems with an incision. All appts. felt rushed. I've had a few problems post-surgery, and he seems reluctant to treat them, telling me to wait a few months to see if things improve. (My surgery was 4 months ago.) The doctor chemically decreased my estrogen levels before surgery and increased them after surgery. He was unaware that these changes would affect my thyroid hormone levels, and I've had problems getting them properly adjusted as a result.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag