Rate Dr. Ismail I. Elsherif

Dr. Ismail I. Elsherif's Ratings

The best dentist I have ever dealt with in my life . gentle and caring and good prices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2010

DR. ELSHERIF is the ONLY dentist that I trust with my oral health & my teeth!! He is one of the few ethical dentists out there who have chosen this field because of his passion for it. He's a very educated and skilled dentist/oral surgeon with so much integrity and compassion. He holds a DDS, PH.D, and he also teaches in the school of Dentistry at the prestigious & high ranking school of medicine, Loma Linda. I highly recommend Dr. Elsherif-he's kind and very honest in keeping his patients informed about their oral health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

I was a new patient and this dentist made me feel very welcome and at home. Speaks excellent English and is well educated and on top of the latest advancements in dental care. I would strongly recommend giving Dr. Elsherif an opportunity to help you in your dental health plans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979382].votes_count ]]