Rate Dr. Ismail I. Elsherif

Dr. Ismail I. Elsherif's Ratings

The best dentist I have ever dealt with in my life . gentle and caring and good prices.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

DR. ELSHERIF is the ONLY dentist that I trust with my oral health & my teeth!! He is one of the few ethical dentists out there who have chosen this field because of his passion for it. He's a very educated and skilled dentist/oral surgeon with so much integrity and compassion. He holds a DDS, PH.D, and he also teaches in the school of Dentistry at the prestigious & high ranking school of medicine, Loma Linda. I highly recommend Dr. Elsherif-he's kind and very honest in keeping his patients informed about their oral health.

Submitted July 6, 2008 | flag

I was a new patient and this dentist made me feel very welcome and at home. Speaks excellent English and is well educated and on top of the latest advancements in dental care. I would strongly recommend giving Dr. Elsherif an opportunity to help you in your dental health plans.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag