Rate Dr. Sharon F. Miller

Dr. Sharon F. Miller's Ratings

She seems rushed at times and after several years gave me different diagnosis each time I was in and a different medicine.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Very helpful staff. Dr Miller takes the time to answer all questions and does her job well. I've been a patient twice and would always suggest her to anyone in need of her specialty!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr.Miller is very helpful. Not all doctors listen as carefully as she does she has not found what is wrong with me but I trust that she will, or she will find someone that can and will. She is as nice as can be and very supportive.I would reccomend her to anyone with GI problems who needs a gastroenterologist.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag

I knew Dr. Miller when she was chief resident. She treated my patients who had GI problems, she was always professional and thorough with a wonderful bedside manner. Id recommended her highly and continue to do so.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2007 | flag