Rate Dr. Marvin L. Faulkner

Dr. Marvin L. Faulkner's Ratings

Where has Dr. Faulkner moved to? Since leaving Blue Valley? Help!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I have cronic headaches that are caused from a gunshot wound that happened over a decade ago and have tryed a lot of different doctors but none have helped me until I met dr Faulkner he has been a life saver to me I no longer live in constant pain and the quality of my life has improved 100 percent and its all because of dr Faulkner I would recommend him to anyone who does not mind waiting a couple of hours to get your appt over

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2436492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

He was over 2 hours late to my appointment and entered without looking at or greeting me with no apology. During his time with me he and his assistant bad mouthed other staff and procedures. I was told they would call to schedule a follow up to receive treatment yet they never called and when I would call they would still never follow up afterwards. After a month of this and being in constant pain I asked to be referred to someone else in a different office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

D.r Faulkner is a very caring and attentive doctor.I would recommend him to anyone.Tracy Heizer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have to say Dr. Faulkner is so sweet to me. He saved my life last week. I had very swollen feet which had even turned red, he told me to go straight to ER after I left him , he helped me as I walked out of the clinic and my mom took me to the ER. I had many tests and doctors, I ended up with Congestion heart failure. I want to give Dr. Faulkner a big THANK YOU for sending me there to the Er. Thank You for saving my life Dr. Faulkner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr Faulkner is the most knowledgeable doctor that has treated me for my condition. RSD is a very complicated condition, and most doctors do not have the knowledge or the patience to treat a condition like mine. He listens to all of my needs and understands the amount of pain I deal with on a daily basis, gives me many options and treats my condition perfectly. I have recommended many clients to him, as he doesn't just treat me like a patient but also a friend that he is concerned about. You're not just another account or patient, he remembers you and your condition and what you need and even the small details of your life that may affect your pain levels.I like the fact that this doctor treats you like more than just a patient. He honestly cares. The headache and Pain Center constantly overbooks him and it bothers him that he doesn't get the amount of time with each patient that he would like sometimes.I would definitely recommend this dr if you have any type of pain management needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I am so happy this so called doctor has moved on, out of state I believe. I could have cared less about his personal life but he always had to bring up his son. Thank God I am in better hands!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

I Started going to Faulkner in 1998.I worked for hospice & injured between my shoulders trying to help a patient from falling on the floor he was extremely heavy.I caught him & ruptured several discs.I couldn't feel my right arm but back was very painful instead of quiting my job they put me on light duty(Ha Ha).I couldn't keep on working.I went on Workers Compwent to therapy. I used their insurance Doctors until hiring Dr.Faulkner. I reinjured myself trying to make a living.Faulkner was usually in a good mood but if not he cursed a lot he would blame his peer collegues.I going to see him even when he moved way out to Mamfield,he has a partner Patric Prevo who I was seeing instead.I always hated it when his assistantswere happier than he. His receptionist is real hateful,rude,and inconsiderate. My Insurance doesn't carry him any longer and I am in better hands now Thank God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Good at what he does but I found this in Star-T which is a tad discouraging. Nonetheless I do receommend him. "Dr. Marvin Lynn Faulkner of Fort Worth agreed to pay a $3,000 fine and complete continuing education for failure to maintain adequate medical records for eight chronic-pain patients."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984189].votes_count ]]