Rate Dr. Joshua Segal

Dr. Joshua Segal's Ratings

Dr segal delievered my daughter. I had a very tough labor that included 3 hours of pushing followed by a c section. He did an amazing job. He was very attentive through out my pregnancy and cautious as I was high risk. I would highly recommend him

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Segal for many years and he simply raises the standard for physicians. As a one-of-a-kind doc, not only is his bedside manor in the office superb but after having surgery with him, I saw that he was just as amazing at the hospital. Dr. Segal takes your concerns seriously and will never leave a question unanswered. He is compassionate, gentle, and understanding. His medical decisions reflect what he believes is the absolute best care with the patient's optimal outcome at heart. His caring and knowledge are very apparent. I am so thankful to have found such a great OB/GYN and can't recommend him highly enough!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Segal is an absolutely first rate physician. His attentiveness, concern for his patients and overall demeanor put you at ease. He answers all questions and spends time with you. In all of experiences with doctors he is absloutely one of the best. To an unexpected extent, I even had an emergency overseas on vaction across the world, I called and not more than 12 hours later I got a call back. During the delivery of my child, he was the second physician in the process and the difference was night and day- the tone he set, the ease he brought and it showed in how I felt and ultimately how the baby was delivered. prior to him in he room, there was too much stress. He speaks to his patients intelligently, not in a way that is patronizing, as many docs do. I've spoken with him about many maedical issues before calling other doctors and he has never disappointed me or any of the firends and family I've reffered to him. truly first rate- and he could teach a thing or two to his peers.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

I've been through 5 gynos in my life and Dr. Segal is by far the BEST. His bedside manner is so wonderful, it makes up for the fact that I am left waiting too long (which he is always extremely apologetic for, in a sincere way). If he takes as much time with all his patients as he does with me to talk through everything and answer all questions, then I can se why he would be running late. He is NEVER rushed, very caring, and extremely patient.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor! Spent alot of time talking me through a very difficult situation. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that takes time to listen

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr.Segal is such a kind doctor that are hard to find these days because he never made me feel rushed sooo unlike most insensitive doctors who just want to get out of the door in 2 mins!!but Dr.Segal actually spends time which i truly appreciate as this is my first time and naturally have tons of questions! he's seems to know what he's doing, very knowledgeable, i never feel confused when I leave his office.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

He has great bedside manner, is very patient, extremely thorough and is also a great diagnostician.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

One of the best doctor I have met in my life. Made my delivery much more relaxing. Referred him to my friends and they all love him. I couldn't have found better doctor than him.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

One of the best OB/GYNs ever. Very attentive, polite, caring. Everything that you can wish for you can find in Dr. Segal

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Segal is a very caring and patient Dr. with a great bedside manner. He recently helped me through a difficult pregnancy and delivery holding my hand along the way. The Drs in the practice overall are very hands on and accessible.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag