Rate Dr. Elizabeth Lehman-taylor

Dr. Elizabeth Lehman-taylor's Ratings

I once saw Dr. Lehman Taylor to meet my medication needs while I was visiting family in Seattle a couple of years ago. I recently moved back to Seattle, and have run out of a critical medication, and Dr. Lehman Taylor's office has been extremely unhelpful during this situation. She is the only doctor in Washington that has my medical history and is qualified to prescribe me this medication, but refuses to do so without seeing me first and has made no effort to help me schedule an expedited appointment so I am now running into all sorts of problems at work since I don't have my medication. If you'd like a doctor that will be there for you when you're in a tough situation I wouldn't choose Dr. Lehman Taylor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

She has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor and human being - always compassionate and understanding. I don't think God makes them any better than her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

She relies too much on the lap top. It's great that they can send out meds, get into files directly, but when going over your chart, almost every time I've gone in there, she goes down my list of meds, and they are wrong. Even some have been on there that I have never heard of?! I think she is often side tracked and doesn't listen to what is said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr. Lehmann-Taylor has been my doctor for 13 years. She is woderful, kind, and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2009

she has been our primary care doctor for 20 years. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. She is not against sending you out for specialized care to another doctor. She is always willing to take the time to really talk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2008

Very courteous, kind staff and doctor. The doctor listened politely. Did not feel rushed. I'm a new patient so haven't had long term relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2008

Excellent staff of doctors and NP - great environment for patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986590].votes_count ]]