Dr. Stanton G. Axline

Rate Dr. Stanton G. Axline

Dr. Stanton G. Axline's Ratings

Axline knows what hes doing. You can tell by sitting down with him that your dealing with a knowledgeable doctor. Overall, a respectful and courteous careprovider.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

His assistant,Elizabel is rude,nosey,lazy and totally incompetent.She loses papers,mixes up appointments,and is a fount of misinformation.The doctor is pleasant but his assistant is the worst.I'm not going back.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag

Axline's assistant is pleasant, lazy,forgetful,disorganized,and generally incompetent.Axline's behavior varies-from small flashes of temper to geniality.I'm not sure he knows what he's doing.

Submitted March 23, 2008 | flag

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2005 | flag