Dr. Adam S. Landsman

Rate Dr. Adam S. Landsman

Dr. Adam S. Landsman's Ratings

Dr. Landsman helped my daughter with a growth plate fracture on her heel. He is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful gentle manner. He never rushed us and took the time to answer all of my questions and even chat and develop a rapport with my daughter. The nurse was very friendly, and we never had to wait past the time of the appointment(a miracle, given my experience with doctors in general-- seems like we usually have to wait upwards of 20 minutes for appointments). Can't recommend him highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

After many surgeries to fix my toes do to a bad accident when I was 11, Dr. Landsman actually fixed my toes after other surgeons failed to fix them! He was very patient with all my questions and took time to explain everything to me! And to boot, the nicest man!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I am a healthy 29 year old woman that suffered from debilitating pain in both of my feet which made in near impossible to exercise or even live out my day to day functions without pain. After visiting multiple Doctors who all told me that there was nothing that could be done, I finally was blessed to meet Dr. Landsman. Within one visit, he knew what was going on and how to fix it, and within a month, I was scheduled for surgery. Now, 4 months later, I have NO pain. Dr. Landsman has the best bedside manner of any physician I've encountered, and although I'm sure he is extremely busy during office hours, I never knew it during my appointments. He took as much time as was needed to answer any and all questions and concerns that I had. He has truly given me a new lease on life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

doctor landsman is the best doctor i have ever had to take care of my feet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989030].votes_count ]]