Rate Dr. Britt A. Thedinger

Dr. Britt A. Thedinger's Ratings

The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me for my appointment. I expressed my symptoms he did not look at my ears, feel around the base of my jaw-ear area to begin diagnosis. Asked about 2-4 questions I already answered on the pre-exam paperwork. THEN... His personal cell phones rings... And he takes the call in the MIDDLE of my appointment. Then he circled his thoughts on what I had wrong on some papers. Told me to keep an eye on it and there was t much he could do now. I asked several questions regarding relief for the pain, my questions were discarded. He got up and still talking walks out and before I can even make it to the door I hear him walking into another paitients room. I felt as though I was just contributing to their pocketbook and they had no interest in my health unless I needed hearing aids. Will not go back. Stay away.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Thedinger for about 3 minutes. After only a hearing test he told me I had EITHER Ménière's disease or vestibular migraines. He refused to do more testing and asked me to call back when I had another bout of vertigo. I asked was exactly what the difference was between the two and he literally told me to look up vestibular migraines on my phone and preceded to leave the room while still talking to us. I called a ENT for a second opinion and since I am going through testing through an office who really cares and wants to know what is going and help me get better vs. thedinger who cares only about making money on hearing aids. If you really care about your health, want to get better, want to stop missing work ect due to your illness please choose a different doctor.....he does not care about his patients

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Thedinger three times for a grand total of one and a half minutes. The majority of the time spent was waiting for either the doctor or staff. His staff wouldn't listen to anything I had to say and disputed any questions I had. When I finally saw the doctor, he was in the room for maybe 30 seconds. He gave his diagnosis while circling a passage in a booklet and walked out the door. He didn't even introduce himself! His office staff is equally frustrating. They don't even know how to use a printer or fax machine! Never going back.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Went to his office for what I thought was a free test..... Never told of any charges...... not so.Told me after the test.........

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

After seeing another ENT doc in Omaha, I went to Dr. Thedinger for vertigo . . . everything about the appointment was outstanding.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Appalling! I went to Dr. Thedinger after being told to go to an ENT by three seperate doctors. Some of the staff there were amazing, however the doctor himself not so much. 1.no one asked why I was there 2. the doctor did not ask why I was being seen 3.there was no referral provided or other information to where the doctor could have known why I was there and I left with the same pain I went in with. When I tried telling him what was bothering me he dismissed it, instead he looked in my ear for two seconds told me about a condition I had known and every other doctor had known about for 20 years and left me sitting in the room. I finally walked out into the hallway and had to ask the doctor if he was done with the exam WTF!!! This is not the first specialist or doctor I have had to go to and honestly I have never had this kind of treatment or experience.If you can see another doctor really please do.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Totally unprofessional and actually rude! Seemed appauled that we only wanted my 85 year old fathers eared cleaned. Was mad that he did not want hearing aids. Did not care about the patient himself.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Best Doctor!! He and his staff are friendly and helpful . Made my vertigo manageable and was able to diagnose my condition. Very friendly and he listens!! Love him.

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag

The Dinger as my family calls him was an awesome man. My father has been battleing with Meniers disease for 5 years now and he found out what it was. Unfortunatly my father has a very rare case and couldn't have much done. He did everything in his power to help my father and decided to forward his file to the Mayo Clinic to see if they had any answers for my fathers problem. All around I would inite him for supper any night of the week just to sit and laugh with him. A very talented and amazing doctor.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag