You may also like

Rate Dr. Britt A. Thedinger

Dr. Britt A. Thedinger's Ratings

what a disappointment. suffering severe vertigo. they did a hearing test. told me can't do much. dr said it'll go away. then gave me a rx for valium. what a big fat joke. the office staff & nurse not very friendly. they "put words in my mouth"- what they wanted it to be. also, they forgot about me in a testing room. don't go here, find another ENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

The front staff come across very unfriendly, the rest of the staff is helpful & friendly. Dr Thedinger has gotten my meniere's under control and I'm able to enjoy most things again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Was 10 minutes late for an appointment. Was told I had to reschedule since I arrived late. Came back a week later and after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting room, had the test and it only took 6 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2544176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me for my appointment. I expressed my symptoms he did not look at my ears, feel around the base of my jaw-ear area to begin diagnosis. Asked about 2-4 questions I already answered on the pre-exam paperwork. THEN... His personal cell phones rings... And he takes the call in the MIDDLE of my appointment. Then he circled his thoughts on what I had wrong on some papers. Told me to keep an eye on it and there was t much he could do now. I asked several questions regarding relief for the pain, my questions were discarded. He got up and still talking walks out and before I can even make it to the door I hear him walking into another paitients room. I felt as though I was just contributing to their pocketbook and they had no interest in my health unless I needed hearing aids. Will not go back. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][989550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Thedinger for about 3 minutes. After only a hearing test he told me I had EITHER Ménière's disease or vestibular migraines. He refused to do more testing and asked me to call back when I had another bout of vertigo. I asked was exactly what the difference was between the two and he literally told me to look up vestibular migraines on my phone and preceded to leave the room while still talking to us. I called a ENT for a second opinion and since I am going through testing through an office who really cares and wants to know what is going and help me get better vs. thedinger who cares only about making money on hearing aids. If you really care about your health, want to get better, want to stop missing work ect due to your illness please choose a different doctor.....he does not care about his patients

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][989549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I saw Dr. Thedinger three times for a grand total of one and a half minutes. The majority of the time spent was waiting for either the doctor or staff. His staff wouldn't listen to anything I had to say and disputed any questions I had. When I finally saw the doctor, he was in the room for maybe 30 seconds. He gave his diagnosis while circling a passage in a booklet and walked out the door. He didn't even introduce himself! His office staff is equally frustrating. They don't even know how to use a printer or fax machine! Never going back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][989548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Went to his office for what I thought was a free test..... Never told of any charges...... not so.Told me after the test.........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

After seeing another ENT doc in Omaha, I went to Dr. Thedinger for vertigo . . . everything about the appointment was outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Appalling! I went to Dr. Thedinger after being told to go to an ENT by three seperate doctors. Some of the staff there were amazing, however the doctor himself not so much. 1.no one asked why I was there 2. the doctor did not ask why I was being seen 3.there was no referral provided or other information to where the doctor could have known why I was there and I left with the same pain I went in with. When I tried telling him what was bothering me he dismissed it, instead he looked in my ear for two seconds told me about a condition I had known and every other doctor had known about for 20 years and left me sitting in the room. I finally walked out into the hallway and had to ask the doctor if he was done with the exam WTF!!! This is not the first specialist or doctor I have had to go to and honestly I have never had this kind of treatment or experience.If you can see another doctor really please do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989545].votes_count ]]