Rate Dr. Anthony J. Damore

Dr. Anthony J. Damore's Ratings

I absolutely love Dr. Damore. I've never felt more comfortable and at ease with a doctor. He made my fertility condition easy to understand and gave me options on my treatment. He even explained it better than anyone ever has before. He never forced any particular methods and allowed me to decide what treatment I want to do. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains things in a way that makes it easy to understand but doesn't make you feel stupid. His bedside manor is excellent, and I feel 100% confident that he will be the Dr. who will help us finally get pregnant. His positive attitude is contagious and beyond helpful when going through a hard time with infertility. I have made more progress with him in 6 months, than I did my last fertility doctor in 2 years! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Dr. Damore and his staff are wonderful! Dr. Damore really cares! He explains everything thoroughly, but in a way an average person can understand. His office staff are kind, courteous, and work in a timely manner (getting you in the office, scheduling appointments, returning calls, etc.) I highly recommend Dr. Damore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Damore for years and he's a real find. Conscientious, cares about your well-being, and takes the time to explain things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Damore is a fantastic doctor who really cares about his patients. He is very enthusiastic and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990388].votes_count ]]