Rate Dr. Michel N. Ilbawi

Dr. Michel N. Ilbawi's Ratings

Dr. Illbawi has an excellent team. It is the scariest thing ever to have your child go into surgery and his team and him made me feel much more comfortable. He is very personable, kind, compassionate and the best of the best heart surgeons. I thank him every year at the heart picnics for giving my child a life of survival. I highly respect him and his team. I would 110% recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Dr. Ilbawi saved my daughter Savannahs life, our family owes him everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Ilbawi is always able to get what needs to be done done. He leads a very competent team and they work together excellently. My son has had four heart surgeries done by Dr. Ilbawi and each time we have nothing bad at all to say about the way we, and our son, were treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Ilbawi is a wonderful surgeon as well as a wonderful person. He has already performed two surgeries on our daughter and they have been very successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][990482].votes_count ]]