Dr. Lori F. Werthmiller

Rate Dr. Lori F. Werthmiller

Dr. Lori F. Werthmiller's Ratings

She goes the extra mile by NOT rushing you through even when there are patients behind you waiting. She takes the time to make sure that you understand everything and also double checks anything you ask her to. She is very knowledgeable but has no problem being humble and referring patients to a proper doctor if needed, such as I needed MORE...an Ophthalmologist. I recommend Dr. Lori Werthmiller.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Werthmiller is such a nice,polite & knowledgeable doctor !!!!!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. The prices are reasonable as well !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

did a great job would send anyone you no to her "great"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Smart, friendly doctor. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991198].votes_count ]]