Rate Dr. Tarun Jain

Dr. Tarun Jain's Ratings

Dr Jain is a wonderful and compassionate fertility doctor. My husband and I felt very comfortable with his bedside manner. He took his time and answered all our questions. His staff is top notch. We went thru IVF and got pregnant on our first cycle! I highly recommend going to Chicago IVF.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Ok the Doc and Nurse/Office Staff were aweseome.....They would get a 5....but the billing dept is a nightmare...they haven't a clue the process of infertility treatement so they don't understand what there billing and I have to babysit everyvisit and call constantly to keep it all straight...I usually have to email and call numerous times and no one will call back...I have to keep calling....So I've stopped going there just due to Billing Dept....

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

Great doctor! I had my first appointment with him during the Chicago Blizzard 2011 and neither of us could make it into the office-so he did a phone consult with me and my husband! He called earlier than he was supposed to and was very informative and supportive. I'm looking forward to him taking care of our fertility issues and being my OB once I do get pregnant! And his nurses at the Orland Park office are great!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag