Rate Dr. Jeannie Shen

Dr. Jeannie Shen's Ratings

Visit started with a very friendly staff. Dr. Jeannie Shen was also very friendly, compassionate & knowledgeable. She explained all my concerns and went over and beyond to discuss my health concerns in detail. I will refer my friends to her for breast exams. Great Doctor

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Extremely knowledgable, friendly, great bedside manner.. wonderful surgeon. A must to recommend to all women.. breast cancer surgeon.. the greatest

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Very professional and genuinely concerned about her patients. Excellent bedside manner. Very careful and thorough in her treatment plan. Excellent doctor in every way.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2006 | flag