Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Senall

Dr. Jeffrey A. Senall's Ratings

Dr. Senall lacked tack and compassion in treating a foot injury. He did not explain what the healing process would be. He was abrubt and cocky.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

After reading horror stories on the internet about my injury, I feel I hit the jackpot when I found Dr. Senall. The man's a rockstar orthopaedic surgeon. I'm 43, play ice hockey, and severed my achilles while working out. He saw me right away, surgically reattached my tendon two days later and now -5 weeks post op - I have no pain and am walking just fine in a boot. Dr. S said I'm healing well ahead of schedule and my scar looks pretty darn good, too. I couldn't be happier.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

After two failed surgeries on my ankles and no answers from the surgeon and plenty others, I found dr. Senall and all I can say is he saved my life! After taking a look he knew right then and there how to fix everything. My first surgery performed by him was a big success and I have been completely pain free. He had just done surgery on my other ankle and so far so good. I am very satisfied!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Senall did surgery on my developmentally disabled daughter. The entire experience was a success. The pain was less than expected as was the healing time. The staff treated her as a princess. She loved it!

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Could just be dumb luck, but heel surgery was perfect. I had less pain the day I left the hospital than I had everyday before the operation. Healed up 2 weeks quicker than he anticipated. Surgical scar almost looks "pretty". I am very happy to have Dr. Senall do the surgery after waiting and being afraid of the surgery for 8 years. His attitude is professional but slightly cocky, like he knows what a good surgeon he is. Apparently, based on my experience, he really is a great surgeon. I would recommend him unconditionally based on my personal experience.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

I was hurt Aug. 13 2008 was treated by a joliet orthopedic ,for foot injury , and still had pain .. Went to Dr. Senall , and he told me on my first visit , that i needed surgery to repair my foot, or be in pain all my life .... he could not believe other doctor did not do it ... Dr. Senall did the surgery , and I can now walk again and pain free. GREAT DOCTOR , I RECOMEND HIM VERY MUCH ... RICH

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

Dr Senall is very friendly and puts you at ease. This was my son's first surgery and the entire staff helped make this a better situation.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag