Dr. Natalie Bzowej

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/05/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Natalie Bzowej has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5

23/05/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SAN FRANCISCO" to "NEW ORLEANS", State changed from "CA" to "LA"
RID: 1508169
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 I trust Dr. Bzowej 10000%. She is caring, knowledgeable and proactive in managing your health. I would recommend her to anyone needing a Dr specializing in liver care.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1299494
23/11/10 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Bzowej. She was instrumental in orchestrating my liver transplant.She is extremely thorough, and genuinely cares about all her patients.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 858051
10/04/09 5 5 5 5 I have absolute confidence in this doc. She is up on the latest research, always informs me of new developments. She never rushes and always takes the time to ask me how my life is going. I appreciate the personal interest. Perhaps equally important, her front desk staff is superb.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 818977
07/03/09 5 5 5 5 GREAT doctor. Took her time and answered all my questions. Even called me at home, after hours, to see how I was doing. HIGHLY recommend her to others.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 406933
15/09/05 4 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond