Dr. M. REZA Nahed

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. M. REZA Nahed has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Reza" to "Reza R."
RID: 1720418
23/02/12 5 5 5 5 My dad is currently ill and in ICU at Holy Cross and I am so THANKFUL that Dr Nahed is his doctor. He is a wonderful dr. and takes the time to really explain the status of his patients condition to family. He truly cares about each and every patient and is one of a kind. We need more Dr Nahed's in the world. :)  Respond
RID: 1534720
11/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nahed is one of a king. He is so smart. He saved my mothers life and now I am lucky to be his patient. His RN is wonderful and intelligent.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1463142
13/06/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician, takes time to meet and discuss symptoms and recommendations. Very helpful staff. The office was pleasing and calming.
Insurance: Providence
RID: 540361
17/03/08 5 5 5 5 Nr. Nahed & his staff were instrumental in getting me an early diagnosis of lung cancer when the odds were against it happening. I'm now exactly two years cancer free and I owe this to his dedication to his patients well being.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 406761
19/10/05 2 4 2 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.  Respond