Dr. Robert J. MacDonald

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Robert J. MacDonald has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3618343
25/11/13 4 5 5 5 He is a "real" doctor who cares about patients. He doesn't need to advertise his certifications or other papers of recognition as many other and less knowledgeable doctors do. Not so many doctors do personal follow ups as dr. MacDonald. His office 40 min. away from us but the quality of his service worth it
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 876900
03/05/09 5 5 5 5 I've been seeing Dr. MacDonald for years now. I have many serious medical conditions, which he closely monitors. I have never been more comfortable with a doctor as I am with him. One impressive aspect about Dr. MacDonald is that HE is the one who makes the follow up calls, calls me with all my test results (not his nurse), and diligently fights with the insurance company to make sure I receive all the specialty care I require. I couldn't ask for a better primary care physician than Dr. MacDonald.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 406713
06/02/06 5 5 5 My whole family sees him, and we all think hes wonderful. If something is wrong that he's not sure of, he quickly sends us off to specialists. But yet he follows up with phone calls after the other Dr's visit to see if we're okay or need to go someplace else.  Respond