You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua C. Kreithen

Dr. Joshua C. Kreithen's Ratings

I saw Dr. Kreithen on March 26th for a breast augmentation. I had a friend who had her breast done here, too. Dr. Kreithen did a great job. The inspiration for my procedure came from the fact that I wasn’t happy with the look of my breasts after having children. They were sagging and not looking perky. I am very much happy with Dr. Kreithen’s results. They exceeded my expectations. I would certainly recommend him to someone else looking for the same procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I’ve always had large breasts, and I suffered from back pain for years. I was very self-conscious about it. I was introduced to the practice when doing some research on a plastic surgeon, to see who was Board Certified, and of course, who was in my insurance plan. That’s when I went to see Dr. Kreithen for my consultation for a breast reduction. Dr. Kreithen is compassionate, understanding, and very knowledgeable in explaining the procedure. The staff is very well trained. They have a manual on what to expect and how to prep before surgery, during surgery, and after surgery. They always made themselves available for any questions, and Dr. Kreithen did, also. You never felt like you were inconveniencing in any way. They exceeded my expectations. It has made a huge difference. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kreithen to anybody else that would require this type of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. I was scheduled to consult with 3 plastic surgeons beforehand but once I met Dr. Josh I cancelled the other appts. He is top notch. So compassionate and knowledgeble and he genuinely cares for his patients. I am 14 months post mastectomy and going through the final phases of my reconstruction and I like my 'new' girls better than the ones I had to remove. He is an artist and a perfectionist and I never lost faith in his ability. He walks you through everything step by step. I would never go to another plastic surgeon, he is it for me! Thanks Dr. Josh & Tina, you've been my angels through this process. Love you guys! Renee

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Dr.Kreithen is wonderful.He was very honest with me before surgery and helped me to make the right decisions about my procedures.I could not be happier with my outcome.I always felt safe and knew that he had my best interest at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

What a great facility staff and Doctor he is the best and bedside manner is pleasent. I never felt uncomfortable with him, even in the most shy moments to me. Love Doc Josh would never use another surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Kreithen was amazing. I had a breast augmentation with him and he made me feel completly at ease. My expeirience was awsome. I had such a beautiful result. He was a true professional and always took his time. I have since returned for botox and have had the same great experience every time. His office is so relaxing and made me feel so relaxed. The office staff was attentive and amazing as well. I would never go to any other plastic surgeon besides Dr. Kreithen. I would recamend him to any and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Amazing physician - you couldn't ask for a better plastic surgeon than one who is a true artist. So happy with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

I was very pleased with the breast augmentaion by Dr Kreithen. The results are supernatural and amazing! He was very helpful in every way, I would definitely recommend this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2009

Dr.Kreithen was excellent in every way I am so pleased with my result from my breast augmentation he is by far the best doctor in this state or anywhere if you need any procedure please use this doctor you will be amazed by the results. His hands are magic!!He also is kind, caring and careful thank god he sent me to Doctor Josh. Pamela Picone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2008

I feel that Dr. Kreithin is terrific. I feel he is both patient with his clients and sensitive to their needs. I definately recommend Dr. Kreithen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995349].votes_count ]]