Rate Dr. Werther R. Marciales

Dr. Werther R. Marciales's Ratings

Dr. Marciales is a great Physician. He pays close attention to your needs and wants. He explain everything in details. His office staff is great. I recommend Dr. Marciales to all my patients. Crystal Kulkarni...

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Excellent and knowledgeable physician who will spend the necessary time with you and answer all your questions .You never feel rushed and feel reassured when you leave his office.Dr Marciales is definitely interested in his patients' well being and goes beyond the call of duty to help .I have seen many physicians before Dr Marciales and I know I found the primary physician I had been looking for .

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

My mother was very disappoited with the whole process. He was not apologetic for making her wait for nearly 3 hours. She had changed doctors and needed refills for meds she had been on for many months and years but he refused to fill all of her meds even though to stop any med abruptly could be harmful. She said he was rude to her. These are her words.

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Marciales for about 7 years and I have been his patient for less than a year. His staff has always been helpful & courteous while the doctor himself addresses our concerns in a caring manner in terms that we can easily understand.

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag

You wait in lobby , then you wait in the room. Some intern comes in and plays doctor, then you finally get to meet the doctor for 5 minutes then off to pay your co-pay. Just wonderful.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Marciales has cared for my grandmother for years. He is patient, kind, and listens to her. This kind of care is not easy to find anymore. I gave him all "10"s but he deserves higher!!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2006 | flag