Dr. Werther R. Marciales

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Werther R. Marciales has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 3602263
11/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Marciales is a great Physician. He pays close attention to your needs and wants. He explain everything in details. His office staff is great. I recommend Dr. Marciales to all my patients. Crystal Kulkarni...
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Werther" to "Werther R."
RID: 1547311
26/09/11 4 5 5 5 Excellent and knowledgeable physician who will spend the necessary time with you and answer all your questions .You never feel rushed and feel reassured when you leave his office.Dr Marciales is definitely interested in his patients' well being and goes beyond the call of duty to help .I have seen many physicians before Dr Marciales and I know I found the primary physician I had been looking for .
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1214169
23/07/10 2 1 2 4 My mother was very disappoited with the whole process. He was not apologetic for making her wait for nearly 3 hours. She had changed doctors and needed refills for meds she had been on for many months and years but he refused to fill all of her meds even though to stop any med abruptly could be harmful. She said he was rude to her. These are her words.  Respond
RID: 894868
23/05/09 5 4 5 5 My wife has been a patient of Dr. Marciales for about 7 years and I have been his patient for less than a year. His staff has always been helpful & courteous while the doctor himself addresses our concerns in a caring manner in terms that we can easily understand.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $18
RID: 785111
09/02/09 4 2 3 5 You wait in lobby , then you wait in the room. Some intern comes in and plays doctor, then you finally get to meet the doctor for 5 minutes then off to pay your co-pay. Just wonderful.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 406238
29/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Marciales has cared for my grandmother for years. He is patient, kind, and listens to her. This kind of care is not easy to find anymore. I gave him all "10"s but he deserves higher!!  Respond