Rate Dr. Laurie Blanscet

Dr. Laurie Blanscet's Ratings

If you want to go to an office that does care about you then go here. There are always unhappy people out there that are never pleased, if you don't go to this office because of a few bad eggs airing their issues then it is truly your loss. You will get compassionate care from Dr. Blanscet and any of her P.A.'s. Yes, you may wait but if a doctor runs on time then they probably aren't giving you the time you need, only the time they are paid for by insurance. I have never been pushed upon to buy anything. I found out that Dr. Blanscet only talks about what she believes will help you and then truly tries to save you money. It is NOT about making a quick dollar. Use your common sense: would she be so busy if that is all she did? The reason her schedule is backed up is because she almost died 5 years ago, give her a break. She puts everything into caring for her patients, she has to decrease her patient load or else we won't have her. I am grateful to have her and her P.A.'s!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I have gone to Dr Blanscets office for ten years now. She is the best doctor I have ever had. Not real happy when I get put on hold when I call but its a busy office. And you don't have a busy doctors office unless your caring and concerned. Not once in that time did anyone say anything about Arbonne Products. Yes there is a sign in the lobby and lotion in her rooms. But that was all never a word for ten years. It wasn't till my heart doctor wanted to put on meds for cholesterol and my sugar was going up. She ran the same tests at the same time. I didn't want to start taking more meds. She suggested a detox. I haven't felt better. Love her

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

if u let some of these reviews prevent u from becoming a patient, yr loss. other dr lazy, uncaring/incompetent. godsend 2 find her. She ordered tests (doesn't take HMO & can actually work for YOU not ins. co which may xplain higher bills). always a wait, but not anything dif than any other med dr. caring & competent. After she ordered proper test 2 diagnose my med cond (went ignored by other dr), she called personally 2 check on me. When my dad had stroke, she called & offered to see him even tho he had HMO. been nominated as Inland Valley best doctors! Great staff- I have high standards. Dr. B always exceeded xpectations. Yes, does Arbonne b/c of life changing health scare. See her website, read testimony. 4 me, rather have dr. invite me 2 workshop instead of pushing cancer causing toxic filled drugs that pharmaceuticals push! she's never "pushed" Arbonne 2 me, she's educated me on toxic vs. non-toxic ingredients. I made informed decision (no I'm not arbonne rep)

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

She was suspicious that I had Gluton Intolerance. She asked me to read a book and get back to her in a couple weeks. I had no symptons in the book after buying and reading it for my condition. Also she pushes to hard on Arbonne Products. Seminars she advertises for on Hormones turns out to be Arbonne commercial and sales. I was surprised and disappointed after traveling there in the evening to find out what it really was about. My condition still prevails for over a year past the tests and a monies spent. She means well but I'm a frustrated patient and now not very patient. Will try another doctor.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag

AWESOME EXPERIENCE. I LOVE THE P.A. DANA. YOU MAY WAIT SOMETIME BUT WHERE DON'T YOU? LETS'S BE FAIR!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

When you have an appt at this office you need to be prepared for a long wait. It feels like a high pressure sales pitch for her Arbonne products she sales. I have come in for different problems and she has told me on numerous times to read a book and come to her Arbonne seminars. She has even given my name to other sales reps for her Arbonne stuff when I told her I wasn't interested in them. I have felt seriously neglected and under treated here.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Blanscet is very caring and will send you on referrals when needed. The Arbonne thing is a little weird, but I think it comes from her heart, which she wears on her sleeve. She is so popular that it is disapointing to see the PA's but they refer to her when unsure. I love them all and Dr B did everything she could to get me my SSI. I love her

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

for me, 'greedy' is the word to describe my experience!I end up paying around 2000$ out of my pocket on different tests and still no diagnostic!I thought I found a doc. who cares,based on how many classes she provides,but as someone alse said,it turned out beeing a commercial for a second business.Sad!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Blanscet is the best and most thorough doctor I have ever had. She always has time for me and lets me know she really cares about me. She truly loves her work and it shows. I would say there are not many doctors around like her. I am so delighted to have her for my doctor, and hope she will be there for many years to come. Thank you Dr. Blanscet for being so special!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Blanscet has been mh doctor for 6 years. I am so glad I found her, I have never met a more caring doctor. She takes her time, listens to you and does not just give you medication and send you out the door, she truly cares about her patients. Yes, sometimes you have to wait, but I figure it this way, once I get into see her I am not rushed out the door - she takes her time with you and listens

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag