Dr. Ali R. Assefi

Website:
Practice: Nephrology Associates-North Va
Hospital:
Phone:703-961-0488
Med. School:Univ Of London, Royal Free Hosp Sch Med (See 917-34)
Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Ali R. Assefi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ali" to "Ali R."
RID: 2837958
05/09/13 5 5 5 5 He is one of the best doctors in the world and has been my doc since 2002..
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2110869
04/05/12 5 5 5 5 I work in the medical field. And know first hand a good professional from a "not so good" professional. Dr. Assefi is FANTASTIC! He is extremely knowlegeable in his field. He is very thorough in his work. And above all he is empathy for his patients. I have been nothing less than impressed with him, and would recommend him without reservation. I am so glad that I have Dr. Assefi as my doctor.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 837861
21/03/09 4 3 2 4 I really liked the doctor when I first started seeing him years ago. After years as his patient, I switched doctors because I felt he was beginning to choke on his success. During many of my later appointments, he was extremely rushed. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns or answer my questions. He spent no more than 2 or 3 minutes with me.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 826565
11/03/09 4 5 5 5 Excellent doctor - would highly recommend him. He's caring, patient, answers questions, very friendly. He got me in right away and did a biopsy two days after my initial appointment. If you call after hours the physician on call calls you back within 10- 20 minutes. Overall, his staff is excellent.
RID: 792768
17/02/09 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable. Ran test that other doctors did not and finally diagnosed and treated my problem