Rate Dr. Ali R. Assefi

Dr. Ali R. Assefi's Ratings

He is one of the best doctors in the world and has been my doc since 2002..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I work in the medical field. And know first hand a good professional from a "not so good" professional. Dr. Assefi is FANTASTIC! He is extremely knowlegeable in his field. He is very thorough in his work. And above all he is empathy for his patients. I have been nothing less than impressed with him, and would recommend him without reservation. I am so glad that I have Dr. Assefi as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I really liked the doctor when I first started seeing him years ago. After years as his patient, I switched doctors because I felt he was beginning to choke on his success. During many of my later appointments, he was extremely rushed. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns or answer my questions. He spent no more than 2 or 3 minutes with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Excellent doctor - would highly recommend him. He's caring, patient, answers questions, very friendly. He got me in right away and did a biopsy two days after my initial appointment. If you call after hours the physician on call calls you back within 10- 20 minutes. Overall, his staff is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Ran test that other doctors did not and finally diagnosed and treated my problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997504].votes_count ]]