Rate Dr. Harvey Gerhard

Dr. Harvey Gerhard's Ratings

An extremely competent doctor with sound judgment. He uses tests wisely to find the problem and aggressively treats it appropriately. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. Gerhard is a caring, kind, knowledgeable physician, with an outstanding bedside manner. He is an expert in his field, and it is a pleasure to be one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner which is the most important quality in a doctor. My Mom has just recently passed away from lung cancer, but he really made her feel better and she really liked him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997939].votes_count ]]