Rate Dr. Margaret A. Smollen

Dr. Margaret A. Smollen's Ratings

She is able to make decisions quickly and accurately, even though she is clearly very busy. Despite the fact that she is capable, she is not arrogant. She does all she can to be helpful to the patient medically and emotionally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor. My Mother and I have been seeing her for 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Smollen is a fantastic doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I always felt safe with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2008

Dr. Smollen is wonderful. She is very caring and takes your questions seriously. She is thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2008

Very nice and knowledgeable, although always busy and sometimes there is not much time for questions during visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2008

Dr Smollen has provided OB care for me for 6 of my seven children. After a bad expericnce with my first child at a different clinic, a friend refered me to her. She is a very skilled and gifted doctor. She takes time to listen and answer questions and concerns. And she also returns phone calls promptly about questions or concerns that I had during pregnancy. She is very good at what she does and I highly recommend her as an OB/Gyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

I always feel comfortable. I am ALWAYS taken seriously, and treated with respect. I'm not just a paycheck, I'm a person that she genuinely cares about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Her primary concern is the giving the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998296].votes_count ]]