Dr. Pattie J. Dimmette

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Pattie J. Dimmette has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Pattie" to "Pattie J."

28/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Murrieta" to "Wildomar"
RID: 2468786
07/11/12 4 2 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Dimmette for over 10 years now. The wait times have always been long, both in the regular waiting room and in the individual rooms. This is because she spends quality time with her patients. She's very thorough and extremely knowledgable. She is straight-forward and I feel completely comfortable with her. I have had 5 ob/gyn's, a different one with each of my kids. She's the last one I had and I will not change. Expect a 2 hour wait. Expect a crazy busy office. Expect a phenomenal doctor.
RID: 1672720
30/12/11 4 3 5 5 I had the best experience with Dr Dimmette, shes a great doctor. Very understanding & caring for yourself & baby.I would recommend this doctor to anyone, yes there might be times the wait is long, but shes worth the wait!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1665150
19/12/11 5 4 5 5 AMAZING Doctor!!! Dr. Dimmette is extremely thorough and takes the time to personally evaluate each of her patients on an individual, case by case, basis... You are always treated with the highest care and your concerns are heard and treated. She is the absolute best in her field! Well worth the wait! Thanks, Dr. Dimmette!
RID: 1633936
14/11/11 1 1 2 4 The office is a zoo. I've waited up to 3 hours to see her. And you have to wait in the paitient room forever after waiting in waiting room and was so uncomfortable. se made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about. Will never see her again.
RID: 1558167
11/10/11 3 1 5 5 In search for a new OB/GYN, Dr. Dimmette was referred to me by a co-worker and indeed I was very pleased with the care I received. Although the only downfall was the long wait time. Both visits I've had I waited over 2 hrs to be seen. But nevertheless, the doctor is very helpful and takes her time with each visit, which is top priority for me. I'm very pleased with her as my new OB/GYN and would highly recommend her to others.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1555482
06/10/11 4 3 5 5 Dr Dimmette is the most dedicated doctor I have experienced. She takes so much time with patients, I don't care about the wait if everyone is getting the exceptional service I am. She stayed up literally all night checking on my progress in hospital and she was there bright and fresh in the morning handling deliveries. I'm not sure how she does it all but she is incredible.
RID: 1530469
06/09/11 4 3 5 1 She had delivered 2 of my babies and 2 surrogate babies for me. She is worth the wait and I will never go anywhere else. She was so good to my surrogate babies parents, it was awesome! She has a family of her own and I don't know how she handles it all, but shes the best
RID: 1441922
16/05/11 5 3 5 5 Although the wait time, and appointment changes are crazy, Dr Dimmette is totally worth is. I don't think she ever takes time off. She sees your through your entire pregnancy, and even delivers all her own babies. She is a busy women. But she is really knowledgeable, caring, and straight forward. Be prepared to wait.....long periods, but she is awesome!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1403210
31/03/11 1 1 2 4 I went to my first OB appointment in which I waited 2 hours before they took me back and then a half hour more in the room. No other patients were in the waiting room for her. She never apologized and the staff was rude. They have 20 signs up in the waiting room about no phones, no children, no this , no that.. When the doctor finally saw me she seemed knowledgeable but I was not impressed and I will never go back.  Respond
RID: 1318165
20/12/10 5 3 5 5 Awesome docotr!! I had done in vitro to get pregnant and Dr. Dimmette took extra precautions at all times to make sure my baby was okay!! The staff was so helpful to me and took care of my needs every time I called. I am disappointed to see that there were two bad ratings for Dr. Dimmette because there is no way that she would not take care of her patients - I am sure there is more to the story! I don't think Dr. Dimmette ever takes a day off. I had my baby on a Friday and she came to see me at the hospital both days over the weekend. I am moving soon and am so worried about not finding a doctor as great as Dr. Dimmette!!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1276019
20/10/10 5 1 5 5 I believe she is a very thourough doctor very detailed. The only negative is the wait time its ridiculous. But its worth it if i got pregnant again I would call her for sure.
RID: 1235964
24/08/10 1 1 3 3 Dr. Dimmette is good but not warm and fuzzy... her staff is very rude and have zero customer service!!! I would not reccommend anyone to her office!
RID: 1094237
01/02/10 5 3 5 5 I had twin boys and through out my entire pregnancy Dr Dimmette was exceptional. Yeah wait times suck at her office but she really is worth the wait. I trust her 100% and recommend her to everyone I know.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 946619
24/07/09 5 3 5 5 Dr Dimmette is a great doctor. She delivered both of my sons. If I get pregnant again she will be the one I turn too. I have recommended her to friends. She listens to everything you have to say and is patient. She is a very knowledeable doctor that I trust with my life. She will make sure she is there to deliver your baby. The wait is worth it. I would suggest making early appointments or appointments right after lunch. I give Dr. Dimmette a A+++++++. Thanks Dr. Dimmette
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 894879
23/05/09 3 2 4 4 Dr. Dimmette delivered my surro twins in April of 2007. I had to have a c-section and after having my twins vaginally; I was very terrified of the procedure though I knew it was needed. She was Amazing though the entire pregnancy, delivery, post-op, and PP check ups. I was really hoping to use her again for my next surrogacy adventure.. but as I will be considered a VBAC patient I am sad to know she will not be taking on my "case". I have recommended her to many of my friends, who have had nothing but great things to say about her as well. Though the wait times suck.. get an early apt! I believe it is worth the wait time. You will be getting her to deliver you when the time comes.. and you wont be thinking about the wait times then you'll just want her there. Not to mention if you have any questions she will take the time to talk to you about them. Overall I highly recommend her!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 834868
18/03/09 5 2 5 5 Dr. Dimmette has delivered 2 of my boys and performed by tubal. She is very thorough doctor and listens to all your concerns. She is very knowledgeable and straight forward. She tells you like it is. Her staff remembers my name even 2 years after my last delivery. Her wait times can be very excessive at times, but that means she is helping other women with their babies, even delivering. She is well worth the wait time. I recommend her to all my girlfriends.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 777632
30/01/09 4 3 5 5 sometimes it takes a long time to see her but it is worth the wait. she delivered both of my sons c- section. she would visit me every day that i was in the hospital. she is the best i wouldnt want any one else to deliver my children. she listens to her patients!!! and always answered all my questions.
RID: 688257
21/09/08 1 1 1 1 Dr Dimmette did not have time for me even though I had an emergency. Not interested in cash clients.  Respond
RID: 612614
11/06/08 3 3 5 5 Dr. Dimmette is such an amazing doctor. I feel at ease right when she walks into the room. Plus she saved my sister's life...thanks Dr. Dimmette.
RID: 597995
23/05/08 5 1 5 5 Dr. Dimmette is very understaning. SHe took extra time to hear my concerns and explain my treatment options. She is certainly worth the wait.  Respond
RID: 402546
13/09/07 4 2 5 5 Exceptional service and time taken with her patients. Often wait times are excessive.  Respond